Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server move & new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizmet311

Me too. It's 3:45 EST for me and I had a 15-20 minute window where I couldn't get in after the picture from the video shoot was posted. This place is gonna crash when we get lead single news.

Chris

Administrator
HHhhhmm, okay. I just made some more adjustments. Let me know how it is tomorrow morning please.

maddkat

Staff member
there are still several ( 5 that I know of) members who are locked out of the site.Have been for 2-3 days now.
they keep getting a forbidden error

thaifood

there are still several ( 5 that I know of) members who are locked out of the site.Have been for 2-3 days now.
they keep getting a forbidden error

I was getting that yesterday on my phone. I also notice that there seem to be a lot of weird looking things, like that little arrow you click to go to the first unread post, it sometimes replaced with a sentence telling you to do that & those little envelope looking things that are at the front of every forum are sometimes not there at all. Strange gremilns in the machine.

Carrieroxmysox2011

I haven't been able to access this site from my mobile phone. It keeps giving me this forbidden error message. Anyone know the problem and how it can be fixed?

Kizmet311

I am finally on here using my Kindle. Still locked out at work which is where I do 99% of my browsing and posting on CF since I don't have time at home. Plus, it's really hard to type on the Kindle.

Chris

Administrator
I haven't been able to access this site from my mobile phone. It keeps giving me this forbidden error message. Anyone know the problem and how it can be fixed?

Can anyone post a screen shot of the error. I'm checking the site daily and I haven't gotten it yet. What are the exact words it's saying?

Does it say "403" or "404"?

DaisyTweets

Can anyone post a screen shot of the error. I'm checking the site daily and I haven't gotten it yet. What are the exact words it's saying? Does it say "403" or "404"?
It says 403 Forbidden. I've been getting it since Tuesday as well. Only getting on here thanks to Donna's suggestion.

rainbow1

I just got on a few minutes ago, since last Tuesday. From my ipad it says, You don't have permission to access/forums/showpost.hp in this server.
Addiionally,a 404Not Found error was enounterd while trying o use a ErrorDocument to handle the request. Apache/2.2.25 Unix mod_ssl/2,.25 OpenSSL/1.0.0 -fip DAV/2mod_ bwlimted/1.4 Server at ww.carriefans.com Port 80

thaifood

This site is a freaking mess this morning. I don't know what is going on, but it looks like someone put it through a blender & whatever came out, is the new menu item of the day.

sd20

I am not having any problem getting on from my home which is where I am usually on but when I went to my son's house last evening 4 miles away I was locked out like others are saying forbidden. Hmm....

thaifood

Am I the only one to see the jumble of this site? There are no Avatars, At the bottom of the thread pages where it says Post Quick Reply or Go Advanced...those are double visioned, On the forum page where you click the little arrow to go to first unread post, that arrow is gone replaced with the sentence that says go to first unread post, Where those little envelopes are that show different colors...those are missing entirely....I can't be the only one to be seeing this stuff. But, at least I can get on on this computer...my Iphone says Forbidden access.

Gator

I haven't experienced since my last post 4 days ago. No problems on my MacBook Pro (running Safari), or on my iPhone. I do clear history and web data periodically. Maybe that's helpful? Whatever the problem is, I have been problem-free.

Carrieroxmysox2011

It says 403. I am still not able to access this site from my phone, I can only access it from my laptop. I do not know how to post screenshots on here, sorry.

rainbow1

Can't we get our MEMBERS IN?! We need them at this exciting time, for their involvement, their ideas, and their votes!! A lot of them are sitting over on twitter feeling disappointed and like they have leprosy!!!!

stuffy

I can get on using my phone internet data, but I can't get on if I use my home wifi. I could also get on yesterday using my mom's wifi. It's weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.