Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server move & new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

James

Administrator
Hi all, just a quick note to let you know the site will be moving to a new host sometime in the next couple of days so expect some downtime. I'm also stepping out and passing ownership of the site to another party. Work and other stuff are just getting in the way. I don't expect there to be any changes, you guys just keep on keeping on. At some point the new owner may make an introduction. The past few years have been fun but it's time for me to move on to something else. Wish everyone the best and remember, keep Carrie in your Country!!!

the new owner can be reached at carriefanshelp AT gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:

jaylee50

Thank you James. Best of luck with your new ventures, and thank you for your dedication to nurture this Carrie Fan Site.

maddkat

Staff member
Thank you James.I stumbled onto this site Nov.16, 2005.Loved it ever since.
Good luck with the future what ever it might hold.

rainbow1

Thank you for everything, James. I've been here since '05, and enjoyed it so much. Good luck and God Bless!!

thaifood

Hi all, just a quick note to let you know the site will be moving to a new host sometime in the next couple of days so expect some downtime. I'm also stepping out and passing ownership of the site to another party. Work and other stuff are just getting in the way. I don't expect there to be any changes, you guys just keep on keeping on. At some point the new owner may make an introduction. The past few years have been fun but it's time for me to move on to something else. Wish everyone the best and remember, keep Carrie in your Country!!!

So you're starting a Lazaro Fans site////

Good luck James & thanks for the past 8 years.

glenn7

Sorry to see ya go, it is one awesome Carrie fan site. Appreciate all your hard work. Best of luck.

Ann055

Thanks for everything, James! Good luck in your future endeavors! I haven't been here as long as many, but I certainly am glad that I FINALLY found this site! Thank you for all of your hard work! :)

pandy

Thank you James for an amazing 7 years that I have had here on Carrie Fans. Good luck

teesharky

Thanx James! Sorry to see you go! We appreciate everything you did! Come back snd post as one if us fans. :)

Hil

Aw, James. We'll miss you!!! THANK YOU for this WONDERFUL SITE! It's been an AMAZING 8 yrs. I hope you stop in some. Good luck in all of your endeavors. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.