Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Server move & new ownership

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Thanks, Chris, for working so diligently to get all of the issues fixed we have been having. I am back in on my work computer this morning without having to use the proxy site.

Hi Guys!

Well at least we solved the "Forbidden Error" but we're still getting the server busy errors. That one may require a little more work.

The Nanook

Thanks Chris.

If you still want updates on when we experience server busy errors, I got another today around 1:20 PT.

txacar

Takes a while to format. Just a picture and a bunch of lines. Have to refresh the page a couple of times. Happens when I log on, as well as when going from one topic to the next.

Yeah, I got the forbidden message for like a week. It seems to have stopped though. I thought it was just my wifi lol. Nice to know I wasn't the only one.

cassie2

Staff member
Thank you Chris for staying on top of the issues. The real test will be this Thursday! (wink wink)!

Kizmet311

I was good yesterday and today, so far. Yes, the real test will be after tomorrow at 5:00 when Carrie makes her announcement!

Status
Not open for further replies.