Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sirius XM :Stagecouch

maddkat

Staff member
https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/9363182/stagecouch-weekend-lineup

Carrie will be headliner on Saturday April 25. It runs 12PM to 5PM and is free to stream - https://blog.siriusxm.com/siriusxm-...weekend-a-virtual-country-festival-broadcast/

SC_3days.jpg

a few artist will appear on Stagecoach's IG live

94252737_587012251905000_440361475699796318_n.jpg

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie's on at 4:30 E tomorrow

from what I can tell today they're only doing one or two songs then Sirius is just playing regular radio.

Louisa

I hope someone records it. Thanks in advance. Sad I can’t stream the station in my location. Excited Carrie is a part of this. :)

Don’t forget to tune in to SiriusXM The Highway (Ch. 56) at 4:30pm and
9pm ET as Carrie closes out Saturday’s SiriusXM Stagecouch Weekend show with a set of songs from her couch!

^on Instagram, I saw an actual video of RaeLynn performing so I am not entirely sure. Hopefully both will end up being posted by either SiriusXM the highway or the actual Stagecoach Instagram. If Carrie is closing out the day, then I am assuming she hopefully has a half hour "set" considering she starts at 4:30 and goes until five.

maddkat

Staff member
first song is Church Bells
followed by of all thing Undo It
Drinking Alone ( think I like this one better then the ACM one)
Someday When I Stop Loving You (gorgeous)
Dirty Laundry
Jesus Take The Wheel
Love Wins
Before He Cheats

she's slaying

monkeyboy16

That was her best performance of Drinking Alone, especially that run at the end. And I’m so happy she sang SWISLY! It gave me chills

bigd79

I would love to see these versions of songs by Carrie and all the other artists as well get put up on itunes or something and have the sales go towards Covid relief, whether thats to help out the medical professionals, or something along the lines of simply generating funds that can go for research and development of a vaccine or something like that! I know i would purchase all of Carrie's songs, and probably a few others as well. Just my thoughts on these performances!

Momin

first song is Church Bells
followed by of all thing Undo It
Drinking Alone ( think I like this one better then the ACM one)
Someday When I Stop Loving You (gorgeous)
Dirty Laundry
Jesus Take The Wheel
Love Wins
Before He Cheats

she's slaying

SWISLY? Whatttttt? That is the best surprise song ever. I wonder why she picked this one out of all her big hits.

This genuinely made my whole entire month. I love how Drinking Alone was a bit different from her ACM performance! And I don’t even remember the last time she sang SWISLY! Thanks for capping too!!