Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF 2022

PRGuy79

Great news! On a side note, if that casting agent continues to be that unprofessional about disclosure, they likely won't be casting for large projects long.

Hil

Great news! On a side note, if that casting agent continues to be that unprofessional about disclosure, they likely won't be casting for large projects long.
Maybe they don't consider it hush hush news since she's done it for 10 years, even if Carrie probably does. Most people probably expect her to be on SNF, but I get what you're saying.

CU4ever

Wonderful news! This is always such a great and fun thing Carrie gets to take part in, and of course, it’s always a great way for some promo too ;)

FanSince04

I’m happy she’s returning and continuing to do something she loved. I wish they’d have stuck with “Game On” and not backed off of it after the criticism.

Hil

I’m happy she’s returning and continuing to do something she loved. I wish they’d have stuck with “Game On” and not backed off of it after the criticism.
No offense at all, but that would have been a terrible idea. Now, Ohhh Sunday Night was pretty good.

Anyway, glad Queen Carrie is back

maddkat

Staff member

Carrie Underwood doesn’t have to open NBC Sports’ “Sunday Night Football” all by herself.

The show, one of TV’s most-watched programs each year, hopes to take on new relevancy this season by incorporating scenes from each week’s host city and activity from the stadium in the opening segment starring Carrie Underwood.

Fans have seen the famous singer belting out “Waiting All Day for Sunday Night” for years. NBC hopes dedicating a film crew to capturing the action around the game on the day it’s played will add a boost to the proceedings and get fans more engaged.

“This season, with stadiums full again, we wanted to get that sense of reality and optimism and energy – and the more authentic connection that comes with that,” says Tripp Dixon, creative director for the show open for each of the past 10 years.

CU4ever

Seeing lots of tweets calling for Carrie to be the next halftime performer. Would so love this for her but they seem unlikely to ever choose a country artist 😪