Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF 'Game On' Lawsuit

sco

^ most would take that as a victory. You don't drop lawsuits you think you're gonna win.

Agreed. The only frustrating thing is that it got a bunch of publicity when it was filed and the fact that it was dropped will get very little.

pkc4rls

I wonder why this keeps coming up with Mark Bright. Maybe he needs to stop taking on songs on Carrie’s behalf lol. Wasn’t this the 2nd time he was accused of this regarding a song of hers that he supposedly first saw or such?

Countryfan2448

I wonder why this keeps coming up with Mark Bright. Maybe he needs to stop taking on songs on Carrie’s behalf lol. Wasn’t this the 2nd time he was accused of this regarding a song of hers that he supposedly first saw or such?

It was Something In The Water.

It was written by Underwood,
Chris DeStefano
Brett James
, and produced by
Mark Bright
[SUP][2][/SUP]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://countryfancast.com/carrie-underwood-responds-to-something-in-the-water-lawsuit/[/FONT]

sco

It was Something In The Water.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://countryfancast.com/carrie-underwood-responds-to-something-in-the-water-lawsuit/[/FONT]

That suit was reportedly dismissed. Even I didn’t know that until the publicity around the ‘Game On’ suit surfaced. Further proof the resolution of these cases in the artist’s favor doesn’t get reported. You better believe we’d hear about it id there was a big judgment, like in the Katie Perry case a little while ago.

lolita55

^ most would take that as a victory. You don't drop lawsuits you think you're gonna win.

Exactly. Or maybe her team was given proof that Mark never passed the song on. Or who knows maybe they found out that she was lying, so she dropped the suit.

lolita55

That suit was reportedly dismissed. Even I didn’t know that until the publicity around the ‘Game On’ suit surfaced. Further proof the resolution of these cases in the artist’s favor doesn’t get reported. You better believe we’d hear about it id there was a big judgment, like in the Katie Perry case a little while ago.

I hope we eventually find out why the lady dropped the lawsuit. Because I don’t think that you should be able to do this, then go my bad and dismiss it.

sco

I hope we eventually find out why the lady dropped the lawsuit. Because I don’t think that you should be able to do this, then go my bad and dismiss it.

We’ll likely never know. It’s possible they reached a settlement but more likely they felt the case was weak and the chances of success were small.