Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SNF Theme 2021

CU4ever

Not sure if this is the right place to put this - so sorry if it is not - but have we heard if Carrie is back to perform the Sunday Night Football theme song this fall?

atc

Since it's Mid-August with NFL training camps and practice games starting it would seem that her status with signing the SNF theme song must already be known. Has anyone seen any updates?

txacar

Since it's Mid-August with NFL training camps and practice games starting it would seem that her status with signing the SNF theme song must already be known. Has anyone seen any updates?
The only thing I have seen is the announcement of Ed Sheeran's special on SNF opening night, Sept. 9. Have searched a couple of times and watched SNF twitter but no mention of Carrie or the intro. I think she will want to continue for at least 10 years. This will be number 9, I believe. I would think the job is her's as long as she wants it.