Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Snow White movies

Claire2004

So there will be 2 movies featuring Snow White - one starring Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron (Snow White and the Huntsman), and the other Lily Collins and Julia Roberts (Mirror, Mirror). Which one looks more promising? :)

mlawlor

The Huntsman is definitely going for the Twilight / Red Riding hood crowd, and Mirror, Mirror is aiming for the same audience who went to see Enchanted for more than just hearing Carrie sing at the end of the film. :) If I had to see one, I;d probably see Mirror, Mirror for the wittiness.

epicamends

Snow White & the Huntsman actually looks a lot better than I thought it would. Tbh, I'll probably see both, but I'm a fan of twisting fairy tales into something darker. That's one reason I love "Into the Woods" so much.

diva101

...so Kristen is prettier than Charlize? =))) lol okay okay...

okay, I think I'm gonna watch Snow White and the Huntsman

Claire2004

Mirror, Mirror looks like it will be a cutesy, funny movie. I hate cutesy, funny stuff lol. I'm going to watch the Huntsman, I prefer the dark, twisted stuff much more than the cutesy stuff lol. And I'm highly curious about Kristen Stewart's performance in non-Twilight movies. She got so much flak with Twilight especially the first movie for being stiff. I saw Adventureland and I think she's great in it, and I read that she got good reviews for the Joan Jett movie (forgot the title, too lazy to find out lol). And of course I want to see Chris Hemsworth lol.

epicamends

Yeah, she was great in The Runaways. I've actually seen quite a few of her movies, I'd say her best performances are in Speak and Welcome to the Riley's. She had a small part in Into the Wild that waa great as well. I haven't seen The Yellow Hankerchief but I heard she was good in that, too. My biggest criticism of her is that almost all her roles are very similar - the dark, troubled teenage girl. I think Snow White may be her biggest departure from that. I wish she'd try to do a lighter, funny movie someday, so we could get a sense of what kind of range she has.

teesharky

I will likely see both as I like all the actors in both.

But why are there even 2 Snow White Movies coming out the same year? Why would they do that??

iamac

Well I will watch both for sure but Snow White and the Huntsman looks more interesting to me as it seems to be a bit darker and i like such movies

leannrimes

Huntsman for me

Charlize Theron looks awesome !! yay im rooting for the Queen ! i hope Snow White doesn't look like a dead carcass there.

angeliccarrie

Definitely Snow White and the Huntsmen, but I may be biased because I'm a Kristen fan. I thought she was awesome in Speak! I highly recommend Speak; great movie!

ashley

I think Mirror Mirror will actually be funny and cute. Though i highly doubt i can go to see it. I rarely go to the movies often.