Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Some photos from the Opry

thaifood

I wanted to share some photos from the Opry last Tuesday. I had 2nd row seats so these came out pretty good.

The place really does love Carrie & uses her image in almost all advertising. And she does an introductory video before the show begins that talks about all the flooding that happened & what went on to clean it up.

ry%3D400

Little Jimmy Dickens is now 91 & still working.

ry%3D400

Darius Rucker.

ry%3D400

Martina McBride

ry%3D400

The Oak Ridge Boys…celebrating 30 years of Elvira!

ry%3D400

Lady Antebellum. Next to Carrie these guys were the most popular of the night.

ry%3D400

Whispering Bill Anderson.

ry%3D400

And of Course the star of the show. Our Girl!

ry%3D400

Weird expression, but I like it.

ry%3D400

Carrie introduces Scotty & Lauren to the Opry stages for the first time.

ry%3D400

Claire2004

Thanks so much for sharing these wonderful pics! I really love that Carrie made this gesture of introducing Scotty and Lauren to the Opry audience. :)

I wish we have that introductory video done by Carrie. Was it ever available at YouTube? :)

glenn7

Thanks Ron. Great times, it all went by way to fast. Lord have Mercy, I did love Carrie singing "BGHBJO"!!! HEAVEN HELP US, THE GIRL CAN'T HELP IT, SHE IS JUST TOO SWEET, CUTE & GOREGEOUS!!!

thaifood

Wow great photos Ron! Sorry I didn't see this thread until today... :)

Nice camera too. :)

Thanks T, I only have a 5x zoom so it's a good thing I was in the 2nd row. I wasn't using a flash either, so maybe that helps? It does seem to do well n the colors, I reckon it's tough to mess up digital photos.