Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Southbound' chart updates

Countryfan2448

Carrie Underwood
@carrieunderwood
·
28m

Thanks so much!!! Wouldn’t have happened without all of you!

(gonna pretend this is a redneck margarita emoji)
Quote Tweet

All About Carrie
@allabout_carrie
· 22h
IT’S OFFICIAL! Southbound is the NUMBER ONE SONG on country radio this week

Southbound becomes Carrie’s 27th No. 1 single and her 14th one she co-wrote! We are all so happy @carrieunderwood and so so proud of you and all your success! You deserve it! [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://twitter.com/i/status/1180941459110944768[/FONT]

maddkat

Staff member
@UMGNashville
CONGRATS to @carrieunderwood for having the number one song in country music this week! ☀️

Listen to "Southbound" here: https://t.co/cxNPJ8BMPX PC: Jeff Johnson https://t.co/THZLMCBqMh

@runawayjune
Huge congrats to our girl @carrieunderwood for having the #1 song in the country!!!! So incredibly proud and happy for you!!! No one deserves it more!!! Xoxo

CU4ever

Successful chart run & top 3 streak back! Good day to be a Carrie fan!

When can we expect single four (if there's one) news? I'm eager to start following it : D

Countryfan2448

CRS
@CRSOfficial
·
1h

Congratulations to
@carrieunderwood
on another #1 song! We are so excited to have her as the CRS Artist Interview on Friday afternoon of #CRS2020!
EGTlt0aUwAAi8bh

MAREN MORRIS
@MarenMorris
·
3m

Replying to
@carrieunderwood
Congratulations, Carrie!

CMT
@CMT
·
7m

Our #CMTAOTY honoree
@carrieunderwood
has another chart-topper on her hands! Congrats on your 27th #1 single with "Southbound" https://twitter.com/i/status/1181345961450168320

David Wild
@Wildaboutmusic
·
42s

Hats off to ⁦
@carrieunderwood
⁩ on her 27th #1 hit, “Southbound.” I also love my Carrie cap having attended both
@Cornell
and #CarrieUnderwood Universities.
EGT-OsSVAAAG4Kc

Last edited by a moderator:

Countryfan2448

countryaircheck
EGUFP2qXkAE1S0K
EGUJG7iWwAEZAld
EGUJG7hWkAAmsf2

Carrie Underwood Takes #1 Spot With 'Southbound'
pU2rxnRQmEYozJ0f3OQu_C_br1_qmD-_rfUotQ4kKtmn_DZRk_MTcWluhO7pqrQy7mxcTVji1nxVzBN2dYNbOaTbSWl6xFY=s0-d-e1-ft
fG3D3CjgYWMASyCZQ7SZsaa4O4TWtKhOO1ZI71KaOA9R_Ku8_fHNbckL2Xj4V08qRDY9CKoX1R6V20vFJkTNAhXap6l5tLnXwuRhSWF2_l02=s0-d-e1-ft
Carrie Underwood (Photo: Getty Images)
pU2rxnRQmEYozJ0f3OQu_C_br1_qmD-_rfUotQ4kKtmn_DZRk_MTcWluhO7pqrQy7mxcTVji1nxVzBN2dYNbOaTbSWl6xFY=s0-d-e1-ft
Congratulations to Capitol Nashville's CARRIE UNDERWOOD on taking the #1 spot on the MEDIABASE Country singles chart this week with her current hit single, "Southbound."

Kudos to UMG NASHVILLE EVP/Promotion ROYCE RISSER and VP/Promotion DAVID FRIEDMAN; CAPITOL NASHVILLE VP/Promotion BOBBY YOUNG; UMG VP/Promotion & Radio Marketing CHRIS SCHULER, Dir./Radio Marketing DONNA HUGHES, and Dir./Promotion & Artist Engagement CHRIS FABIANI; CAPITOL NASHVILLE Dir./SOUTHEAST ASHLEY LAWS, Dir./WEST COAST MEGAN YOUNGBLOOD, Dir./SOUTHWEST MARA SIDWEBER, Dir./MIDWEST BRENT JONES, Dir./NORTHEAST ANNIE SANDOR and Coord./Promotion KATELYN LESTER.

www.allaccess.com

maddkat

Staff member
SB missed Billboard by 2.5 mil. Wasn't remotely close no push yesterday short of a 2 mil gain with PFY losing AIs would have gotten it to #1. It was never in the cards.

pkslongbeach

It was an exciting run! Some nail-biting and trips along the way!

I am thinking about another single, and honestly most of them are not that "country" friendly. So I am leaning toward DAlone. I think Ghost in the Stereo is a very country-friendly sound but I don't think it is #1 material.
The others that I really want the world to hear belong more in pop or Adult or even Alt but not really country. I don't want Bullet only because that would continue the "political" conversation that tends to follow her, and I am just not in the mood for that.

So I am thinking Drinking Alone. And it would probably not make it to #1. But it would keep her name out there throughout the rest of her tour.

Countryfan2448

Grand Ole Opry
@opry
·
8m

Congratulations to #OpryMember
@carrieunderwood
on having the #1 song at Country radio this week with #Southbound! Can't wait to hear it on the #Opry stage!
EGXVkcPWsAAE7PZ

simonplay

^ lol at this point i think radio is just playing whatever they want till the label sent them the new single.

adam1995

Someone over at pulse said that when they played "Backsliding" they specifically said it was the new single. So, now, who knows what we'll get?