Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stefano Langone from AI10: "I'd love to tell Carrie Underwood how beautiful she is."

MelissaD

Stefano Langone from AI10: "I'd love to tell Carrie Underwood how beautiful she is."

He says it at the 31-second mark. So sweet!

undrwood9098

Make sure Mike isn't around when he says that, because he'll eat Stefano alive. :p

But that's really sweet of him! Maybe he'll get to meet her at the Idol finale. After a potential duet. Maybe a duet between her and Brad Paisley. That could be called "Remind Me". ;) ;) ;)

MelissaD

Make sure Mike isn't around when he says that, because he'll eat Stefano alive. :p

But that's really sweet of him! Maybe he'll get to meet her at the Idol finale. After a potential duet. Maybe a duet between her and Brad Paisley. That could be called "Remind Me". ;) ;) ;)

lol. If Mike were to beat up every guy in the world that called Carrie that, he'd have to quit hockey and become a professional boxer.

diva101

well then, they should do a Carrie Underwood theme week! since they love Carrie and all :)

let's see, contestants who compliments Carrie often:
  • Scotty
  • Lauren
  • Pia
  • Stefano

carriecountrystar

so cool how they keep mentioning carrie! lauren, stefano, and pia so far in this season! (not to mention of the other mentions of carrie underwood during auditions!)

I know carrie used to send the finalists tiffany necklaces/charms. wonder if she still does that!

Carrieflattsfan

so cool how they keep mentioning carrie! lauren, stefano, and pia so far in this season! (not to mention of the other mentions of carrie underwood during auditions!)

I know carrie used to send the finalists tiffany necklaces/charms. wonder if she still does that!

If I remember right, didn't Stefano mention Carrie in one of his early videos too? I think he said he admired her, or something like that. :D

Jade_kt

well then, they should do a Carrie Underwood theme week! since they love Carrie and all :)

let's see, contestants who compliments Carrie often:
  • Scotty
  • Lauren
  • Pia
  • Stefano

Well except the ACM/CMA/label voters, who doesn't love Carrie :)

diva101

Okay it's final!

My prediction: Next week, they will do a Carrie Underwood week!
entitled: "Carrie Underwood: Best Idol Ever" week

TOPDOG1001

It's really nice to see how much Lauren looks up to Carrie. Scotty, too. I think they'll both get record deals and I know Carrie will definitely help them out as much as she can. She never mentions her favorites, but I definitely think she pulls for the country kids.