Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Steven Tyler Interview (brief Carrie mention)

Jade_kt

Wonder what song that was. Interesting. Love Steven Tyler so I'm glad he said nice things about Carrie. Can't wait for the next season of AI. Hope its alot better this year than in the recent past.

teesharky

wow that is amazing! I was wondering what he thought of Carrie.

I wonder if it is Before He Cheats, or maybe, Cowboy Casanova? Could he be friends with Mike Elizondo??

AIgrl06

Diane Warren maybe? She wrote "I Don't Want To Miss a Thing' and also wrote some sogs for Some Hearts. Hmm...

bree

I wonder what song... Nice to hear he likes Carrie. Maybe a good country singer will make it on Idol this year.

HuiZ

I'm surprised he mentioned Carrie tbh. Lol I guess I shouldn't judge his musical taste by his music/image :p

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
I'm sure Steven Tyler was talking about Marti Frederiksen who co-wrote Undo It and Mama's song. Marti has co-written many Aerosmith songs with Steven and Joe Perry.

supercarriefan

I'm sure Steven Tyler was talking about Marti Frederiksen who co-wrote Undo It and Mama's song. Marti has co-written many Aerosmith songs with Steven and Joe Perry.

That is who he is talking about...he mentioned him by name in connection to Carrie somewhere else quite recently as well, but I can't recall where.

Carebear1994

you might change your mind after watching him sing the anthem recently.

EWWW!!! Haha, that was terrible!! But then again, maybe it is just the fact I cannot get over how AMAZING of a job Carrie did on the National Anthem that everyone else sounds like crap.