Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Album and Tracks

Eder Rodrigues

Off-topic, but here's an update on Carrie's SPS totals from Storyteller singles.

1,200,000 - Church Bells (eligible for Platinum certification)
845,000 - Smoke Break
836,000 - Heartbeat
725,000 - Dirty Laundry

Those numbers are based on Kworb pure sales estimations and streaming numbers from Spotify, Youtube, etc.

PRGuy79

Off-topic, but here's an update on Carrie's SPS totals from Storyteller singles.

1,200,000 - Church Bells (eligible for Platinum certification)
845,000 - Smoke Break
836,000 - Heartbeat
725,000 - Dirty Laundry

Those numbers are based on Kworb pure sales estimations and streaming numbers from Spotify, Youtube, etc.

So Church Bells can be certified Platinum and Dirty Laundry can be certified Gold. I wish they would make this official. I have heard lots of speculation that this has to be Sony, since it was under that banner, but it seems like Carrie's management could exert some control to make this happen.

hjj

I have no way of knowing but Sony has ownership of Carrie's previous music catalogue, so they may be the only one that can act on the certification.