Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Tour

rainbow1

I liked the special little part about Carrie off stage! Wish it was longer! Loved her talk about Mothers too!! Then , of course, the song and new pictures. The beauty of seeing her face, close up, on IWALY, and that voice!! Exquisite Perfection!!

kelanob

I need to convert this video to an audio album, but does anyone have a high quality version of Fishin in the Dark from the first leg of the tour?

sco

I’m re-watching the video and it is awesome. I have a couple observations. First, Carrie is the truly unique artist that sounds better live than in recordings. Second, Two Black Cadillacs and Little Toy Guns are two criminally underrated songs.

Caitlin2010

For those that bought it off iTunes like myself, have you attempted burning it to a blank DVD? Mine won't work and I'd really like to have it as a physical copy.

one other thing...I want that hair back!! It was so cute!! #hatetheextensions

I want it back too!!I even had my sister cut my hair to look like Carrie’s & she came pretty close even 2 weeks later,my hair went back to its curly state!!It WAS pretty cute!!The extensions just didn’t do it for me.They just look like they didn’t blend in really well with her original hair & it just looked like she was trying too hard.I’m guessing that she likes the extensions because they make her hair look fuller & longer,but I think her shorter style does that on its own without her having to try too hard.The shorter look just looked more natural & suited her face shape better than the extensions do.The extensions just didn’t look natural on her.She has to go back to that shorter style eventually!!

oldyfan

I want it back too!!I even had my sister cut my hair to look like Carrie’s & she came pretty close even 2 weeks later,my hair went back to its curly state!!It WAS pretty cute!!The extensions just didn’t do it for me.They just look like they didn’t blend in really well with her original hair & it just looked like she was trying too hard.I’m guessing that she likes the extensions because they make her hair look fuller & longer,but I think her shorter style does that on its own without her having to try too hard.The shorter look just looked more natural & suited her face shape better than the extensions do.The extensions just didn’t look natural on her.She has to go back to that shorter style eventually!!

Actually, I disagree. I think her hair looks great either way. The shape of her face allows for her to wear her hair at various lengths.

mgbjr

Love the tour release! I only have one complaint about it, and that's the audio editing. The audio isn't completely synced with the video and sometimes I find it very distracting. Was it just mine, or was everyone elses like that too?

simonplay

I want to say some things:

Didn't like how they made the intro, I would like to see just the arena with the stage and lights and the rings moving but they showed too much the video in the screens IMO.

Loved the drums in CB!
CC intro was amazing!!
The BA performance was EPIC!
Still impressed how the crowd sang DL so loud when it wasn't even a single yet I think.
In love with the Relapse interlude video.
IWALY was stunning!!
I really enjoyed WINKIAW , it sounds amazing in HD and I think it could have been a great single.
AAG with the Carrie Cam was fun.
LTG was one of my favorites, the energy and pyro and the light were on point!!
SB performance with the stage and all the lights was amazing!!
And she slayed SITW, she was so happy at the end lol.

Other observations:

Hate that they lowered the crowd sound so much.
Would like to see more takes of the entire stage, they filmed it too close and you can barely notice how big it is.

And at the end I was exausted just watching her walk, run and sing in that stage for almost two hours!! LOL

LOVED IT!!

rainbow1

IS there any way to know how many were sold? I'm hoping it did very well. She is tweeting it, saw one this evening.

sco

Love the tour release! I only have one complaint about it, and that's the audio editing. The audio isn't completely synced with the video and sometimes I find it very distracting. Was it just mine, or was everyone elses like that too?

I noticed that when I watched it on my phone. It was better when I watched it on my laptop. I’m thinking it’s because of network speed. I’m going to try downloading and see if it goes away entirely.

DizzyDollyDee

Is it easy to gift one? Its why I wanted a physical copy so I would be able to gift it but to gift off Itunes, don't you have to know their account etc or is it easier than that?