Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller Tour

Louisa

I finally watched the full show. I loved it. Still wish we had a physical copy. I’m old fashioned, lol. Carrie was incredible. She looked like she was enjoying and soaking up every second. Amazing from start to finish.

Kizmet311

I still haven't managed to sit down and watch the tour video all the way through. I started it one day, but didn't get the chance to finish. I'm hoping my daughter will be interested enough to watch it with me one day, but she's 5 and easily distracted, lol.

cmuf2011

Same still haven’t watch it all the way through, have it but it glitches sometimes and I don’t have enough space available to download it lol. I will watch it all the way through not today though today is the day where I make Christmas cookies, finish shopping and listen to Christmas music

Louisa

^ why would someone do that? and why haven't Carrie and her people had it taken down?

Yeah it will probably be removed soon. I was just letting people know it was there. Still hoping they release it physically someday. Brilliant show. Carrie at her best.

I still haven't managed to sit down and watch the tour video all the way through. I started it one day, but didn't get the chance to finish. I'm hoping my daughter will be interested enough to watch it with me one day, but she's 5 and easily distracted, lol.

Me either.I started it weeks ago during my fall semester of college,but I was trying to focus on finishing the semester,so I haven’t gotten back to it just yet.I’ll try to finish it during my Christmas break,but I love what I’ve seen so far!!My mom’s a teacher,so she knows that kindergarteners have the attention span of a gnat & can get easily distracted,so I get it!!

teesharky

I am so bummed that iTunes will not let us burn it to dvd. I still haven’t been able to watch it on the big screen since I cannot make a dvd.

cmuf2011

I am so bummed that iTunes will not let us burn it to dvd. I still haven’t been able to watch it on the big screen since I cannot make a dvd.

Girl go to Wal-Mart, Best Buy, Amazon and order/buy yourself a cord idr the name had one several years ago but that’s not important what’s important is that it allows you to watch movies off your laptop onto your tv. I think it HDMI.

kelanob

I wanted a physical copy of the Storyteller Tour so I bought a used BA Tour dvd so I could have the same case and made the inserts and everything - of course I cracked the case though.

Louisa

I wanted a physical copy of the Storyteller Tour so I bought a used BA Tour dvd so I could have the same case and made the inserts and everything - of course I cracked the case though.

Love it! Looks so professional. I wish we did have a physical copy but I’m happy we have a film of the Storyteller Tour. Amazing show from start to finish. ❤️❤️❤️