Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storyteller's Misheard Lyrics

cmuf2011

Wow. I FEEL STUPID. I have sung "you're just someone I've been tasting"soooooo many times. Out loud. In front of people.

Also, Renegade Runaway. The first line of the chorus. WHAT IS SHE SAYING, its so mumbled. lol

Thanks for the laugh

stan

In Renegade Runway, the verse "She's an outlaw", I first thought she sang "She's a narwhal".

OT:
During the 2010 Michael Jackson Grammy tribute, when Carrie forcefully sang "What about crying whales?",
I heard "What about Kanye West?"

I need to get my ears checked.

Another stupid fail I made was during Church Bells. Don't ask why, but for the longest time I sang, "sitting there in a black dress singing" instead of "standing there in a black dress singing."

jaks_weyn

in CCA... instead of "tickling a hair-trigger", I hear "check ya later hand trigger".. doesn't make any sense... ahaha...

mtreasmith

in CCA... instead of "tickling a hair-trigger", I hear "check ya later hand trigger".. doesn't make any sense... ahaha...

^^^ lmao I sing "check Atlanta hair trigger, It's a Choctaw County Affair".......... doesn't make ANY sense but thats what I sing. Maybe thats just because I'm from ATL and thats what i picked up. Who knows. Glad Im not the only one who screws lyrics up.

DazzledByCarrie

I was also a "someone that I'm tastin'" person and I actually prefer it that way so I've been continuing to sing it with the wrong lyric. Haha.