Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sugar Rush demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

epicamends

Guys, demos are supposed to be kept under wraps. Remember how angry Carrie got when the demo of Oklahoma Wind leaked? I wouldn't be surprised if we never got a Carrie demo again since the last round of demos has spread like wildfire. Carrie will be keeping an extra tight hold on them to make sure nothing gets leaked again. And you can bet that if/when she finds out all these songs leaked (she may already know, idk) she will make sure never to record them just like she did with OW.

opry051008

Guys, demos are supposed to be kept under wraps. Remember how angry Carrie got when the demo of Oklahoma Wind leaked? I wouldn't be surprised if we never got a Carrie demo again since the last round of demos has spread like wildfire. Carrie will be keeping an extra tight hold on them to make sure nothing gets leaked again. And you can bet that if/when she finds out all these songs leaked (she may already know, idk) she will make sure never to record them just like she did with OW.

It wasn't because a demo of one of her songs leaked, it was because it was HER demo of the song that leaked. That being said, we shouldn't be posting them on any website and need to be careful who we pm the link to.

Carrieflattsfan

Damn. I never thought about that. :(

countrymusicfan15

ok then mods please delete this thread!!

edit: Sorry again everybody. I was under the impression everyone here had these demos, which is why I started this discussion. Hopefully this thread will get closed or deleted soon.

The Nanook

Thanks CMF15. I did a quick search on BMI to find the writers of these songs, and these are definitely from the Play On era based on the presence of Kara Dioguardi.

Lord Help Me (Katrina Elam/Ashley Monroe/Carrie Underwood)
My Favorite Part (Katrina Elam/Ashley Monroe)
Sugar Rush (Ashley Monroe/Katrina Elam)
Beautiful Life (Bill Anderson/Jon Randall)
Lie To Me Again (Katrina Elam/Ashley Monroe/Carrie Underwood)

Edited - where's the "like" button when you need it? Thanks Ty and maddkat.

Ty

"Beautiful Life" is a Bill Anderson / Jon Randall co-write. "Sugar Rush" is an Ashley Monroe / Katrina Elam co-write.

opry051008

ok then mods please delete this thread!!

edit: Sorry again everybody. I was under the impression everyone here had these demos, which is why I started this discussion. Hopefully this thread will get closed or deleted soon.

If the demo is out there, it's out there and we can't do anything about it so I don't think we need to delete this thread. However I will close this thread as I don't think we need to discuss it any further. I think the message to all is quite clear..... If any of you have these demos and you're truly a Carriefan then you'll keep the demos to yourself.

And no, I don't have a copy of the demos so it's not like I'm just saying this because I already have a copy.

If another mod feels that deleting the thread is more appropriate, I won't be offended if you delete it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.