Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SURVIVOR - Redemption Island

Ty

Anyone else watching this? I'm loving this season. Andrea is definitely one of my all-time favorite contestants. Hope she wins.

Grace_Of_God

^ I do love Boston Rob haha but I mean none of the new contestant...ill probably forget them once this season is over

Ty

Glad to see I'm not alone in watching this!

Andrea is just flawless, imo.

thaifood

It's turning out to be another great season. I predict the person will return from Redemption Islan in time for the merge.

bree

I'm loving this season. Boston Rob will forever be the best <3

No kidding! Rob will forever be my all-time favorite contestant ever. He is hilarious this season... as always. And I love how he's running the show. I hope he makes it real far! This season has been amazing. Phillip has been great for laughs and Russell was definitely entertaining. I'm also really liking Grant.

CarrieFan_01

I'm so happy Boston Rob won tonight!! He really deserved this win. It would have been disgusting to see anyone else win this season. Nobody else did ANYTHING. lmao

bree

YESSSS! I am so happy with the outcome. Rob was SOOO deserving and is hands down my favorite contestant of all time. So glad that he finally won. What a great season, so entertaining!

Grace_Of_God

LOL seriously if anyone else one it would have been ridiculous.

Itll be interesting to see what 2 people they bring back next season...I bet Coach will be one

bree

LOL seriously if anyone else one it would have been ridiculous.

Itll be interesting to see what 2 people they bring back next season...I bet Coach will be one

I'm thinking Matt from this season. He seems to be a fan favorite too.

carebear7

I'm sooo happy he won! No one else really did much and he definitely deserved it!!!

It will definitely be interesting to see who they bring back... I feel like it could be Coach... maybe Phillip haha

thaifood

I have never missed an episode of this show in 22 seasons & Boston Rob without a doubt played the best game the show has ever seen. Talk about dominating.

12russ79

Great job by Boston Rob he made the season worth watching... Rob has a way of being likeable even when you know hes lying to you... Thats what Russell doesnt have and thats why everyone in this game treated Rob *like a Rock Star even as he stabbed em in the back!!!

Grace_Of_God

Its amazing to see Rob grow throughout these 10 years. I couldnt stand him in his first 2 seasons but I love him now. Even though hes still backstabbing and lying i think a wife and kids def matured him