Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SURVIVOR - Redemption Island

jimshoe

While Rob did deserve to win count me as someone who got really tired of listening to Jeff hype him as the best survivor to win.
Rob had several things that helped him this season that he had no control over:
1. Russell's tribe throwing a challenge on day 7. If they don't do that he most likely doesn't have the numbers to dominate at the game post merge.
2. Every reward challenge post merge kept everyone together. They had no reward challenges where the groups were split into groups of 2 or 3 or the winner had to pick someone else to go away for awhile. This would have allowed people from the 2 tribes to interact more post merge. By not doing this it made it easier for Rob to control the game post merge.
3. The hidden Idol was allowed to be used up to the next to last immunity challenge. Normally there are 2 immunity challenges after the last time the Idol is allowed to be used.

I didn't like Rob the first time he played and he still annoys me. I don't know why but I don't mind Russell. I laugh when Russell acts arrogent but when Rob does it I hate it. Hopefully now that he's finally won(took him 4 times) he'll finally go away.

Nothing confirmed but I heard a rumor that Rob Casternino from Survivor 6 is one of the returning survivors. If he is I'm assuming the other one would be a woman. I only say that because I'm assuming they won't have 2 men be the returnees again.

Grace_Of_God

^ The hidden immunity idol has always been able to be used up till final 4

as for the splitting thing, i see where youre coming from. and i wasnt pleased that they didnt have separate reward challenges But thats where Rob was so smart at camp with the "Buddy system". That was brilliant.

jimshoe

^ The hidden immunity idol has always been able to be used up till final 4

as for the splitting thing, i see where youre coming from. and i wasnt pleased that they didnt have separate reward challenges But thats where Rob was so smart at camp with the "Buddy system". That was brilliant.

I agree it was brilliant but it wouldn't have been able to be so effective if they had reward challenges where the people separated. That made it much easier to keep one group in control.

As for the hidden Idol, I seem to remember other seasons where it was only allowed up to the final 5. Also, there were times where it could be used up to the final 4 but then you have a final 2 not final 3 at the finale. I could be wrong, maybe there were times where they only needed to win 1 challenge after the last time the idol could be used.