Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Take Me Home, Country Roads

Jae

Does anyone have a high quality audio rip of Take Me Home, Country Roads? Perhaps that poster who created an mp3 of Carrie's performance of Neon Moon at the Brooks & Dunn tribute? That was a very nice bit of audio engineering!

In any case, I've looked in all the usual places but have turned up zip.

Thanks!

Kizmet311

You won't get as high quality an audio with Country Roads as we did with Neon Moon. Audio ripped from a high definition television program is going to sound a million times better than audio taken by a fan at a concert with all the background noise and live music just doesn't seem to come through very clearly on video taken from a phone.

aussiefan_21

If you find a high quality video and then rip the audio from it, it doesn't sound too bad at all! That's what I did to get my mp3 of Take Me Home, Country Roads. If you can't find one let me know and I'll upload my mp3 :D

Jae

You won't get as high quality an audio with Country Roads as we did with Neon Moon. Audio ripped from a high definition television program is going to sound a million times better than audio taken by a fan at a concert with all the background noise and live music just doesn't seem to come through very clearly on video taken from a phone.

That was your work, Kizmet, on Neon Moon? Thank you! Fabulous work -- I have really enjoyed having it on my iPod.

I am aware that a low quality source will result in a low quality rip but some people are quite talented and have the software to remix -- to bring up the vocals and suppress the crowd noise. Not me, of course.

If you find a high quality video and then rip the audio from it, it doesn't sound too bad at all! That's what I did to get my mp3 of Take Me Home, Country Roads. If you can't find one let me know and I'll upload my mp3 :D

Yes, please! Which recording did you take yours from? Having gone through most of them on YouTube I think Reading, Pennsylvania is the best.

Last edited:

aussiefan_21

^^ I'm pretty sure I ripped mine from the Reading, PA video! Let me know how you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

aussiefan_21

Oh haha! Ok then - I'll have to upload it for you next week coz my home computer is out of action and I can't do it on my iPhone. Is that OK?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Kizmet311

That was your work, Kizmet, on Neon Moon? Thank you! Fabulous work -- I have really enjoyed having it on my iPod.

I am aware that a low quality source will result in a low quality rip but some people are quite talented and have the software to remix -- to bring up the vocals and suppress the crowd noise. Not me, of course.

Yes, please! Which recording did you take yours from? Having gone through most of them on YouTube I think Reading, Pennsylvania is the best.

Oh no, that wasn't me that did the Neon Moon audio! :D I can't take credit for that. Pretty sure it was blitzer (can't remember his real name, lol)