Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taste of Country: Best Albums of 2012 (So Far)

Louisa

Best Albums of 2012 (So Far)

View attachment 28834
Jason Kempin / Ethan Miller / Rick Diamond, Getty Images

The best albums of 2012 list includes Dierks Bentley‘s follow-up to his bluegrass album and Carrie Underwood‘s blockbuster project. Craig Morgan and Kellie Pickler move down the list some, as Kip Moore and Rascal Flatts release new projects, and it may be difficult for them to hold on to their spots through December. Scroll through this list of the year’s top recordings, then offer your opinions in the comments section below. Remember, an album must have been released Jan. 1, 2012 or after to qualify for this best albums of 2012 list.

View attachment 28835 1 ‘Blown Away’
Carrie Underwood

Unless she went hip-hop, Carrie Underwood’s natural talents would land her an early spot on the best albums of 2012 list. That ‘Blown Away’ is the best collection of songs she’s ever cut make her the year’s best, so far. Underwood is revealing herself to be as good a songwriter as she is singer. Four albums in and it certainly doesn’t seem like this singer’s career has peaked.

Read Our Review of Carrie Underwood’s ‘Blown Away

The Nanook

My top 2 are the same as their top 2 albums. I know most people here and on Pulse even dislike Somethin' 'bout A Truck, but most other songs on Kip's album are fantastic. He's a bit gritty like Gary Allen, but there's also more emotion and feeling in his songs.

pklongbeach

Wow, so impressive.
they are loving this album. I am so happy for Carrie.
It really is an amazing collection.
I literally listen to some portion of it "everyday".
Congrats Carrie. WE all knew you had it in you!

gaycarebear

Oh I just absolutely love this list. Blown Away really is her best album and one of the best this year. I just hope it gets some award love. She deserves it.