Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taste of Country showdown: Idol Carrie Underwood and Miranda Lambert vs David Nail

Vote for Idol Carrie Underwood's Somethin' Bad duet with Miranda Lambert.
David Nail's Kiss You Tonight is the third competition after Jana Kramer's Love and Brothers Osborne's Rum.

Miranda Lambert vs. David Nail ? The Showdown

Showdown-ML-vs-DN.jpg

Kizmet311

Ummm...I'm not gonna vote, cause if I did I would vote for David. My man needs some love. (wink) Carrie is my favorite artist, but she and Miranda will be just fine without winning a little radio competition. Ok, I'm sorry, gonna go vote for David!

bluetb4

Taste of Country has way too many meaningless polls....going to take a break from voting for awhile.

Kizmet311

Oh, well I didn't realize this was just a website poll. Lol, NVM, not wasting my time voting for either song then. If it was a radio poll and it meant David would get some extra spins, then I would vote for him, but since it's not....

Oh, well I didn't realize this was just a website poll. Lol, NVM, not wasting my time voting for either song then. If it was a radio poll and it meant David would get some extra spins, then I would vote for him, but since it's not....

Kizmet is free to choose whom to vote for. I can't vote for my Idols' competitions on the polls about music

PRGuy79

Wow. We need everyone's help on this one. Somethin' Bad is down by quite a bit. Together, I know we can close the gap!

Louisa

The poll has closed. Somethin' Bad lost. :-(

Miranda Lambert vs. David Nail (Poll Closed)

Miranda Lambert (Feat. Carrie Underwood), 'Somethin' Bad' 36.14%

David Nail, 'Kiss You Tonight' 63.86%

Kizmet311

Well, while I hate that SB lost, I am still in a way thrilled that David Nail won. I love that guy's music and I am hoping that this album is finally the one that can propel him into the forefront of country music. Since it wasn't a radio poll I'm not sure that it really affects either song negatively or positively, but I am still glad to see David getting some love.

Well, while I hate that SB lost, I am still in a way thrilled that David Nail won. I love that guy's music and I am hoping that this album is finally the one that can propel him into the forefront of country music. Since it wasn't a radio poll I'm not sure that it really affects either song negatively or positively, but I am still glad to see David getting some love.

I have not ever heard David Nail's Kiss You Tonight before. Just listened to it. It is a good song