Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor brought out LEFT SHARK at concert

Smokyiiis

http://www.cele*****y.com/439405/ta...ood_on_stage_katy_perrys_left_shark_appeared/

Taylor Swift had a bad week last week. She thought Nicki Minaj was throwing some shade at her (Minaj was, and Minaj had every right to) and Swifty piped up with some tone-deaf tweets. Everything sort of fell apart for Swifty and there really was a major “backlash” against Taylor’s version of feminism, which is really just Swiftism (as in, no one can say anything bad about Taylor because feminism). Taylor ended up apologizing to Minaj and Minaj accepted her apology and everything is fine between them.
But… Tay-Tay never forgets. In the midst of the craziness of last week, Katy Perry chimed in and threw some awkwardly worded (but strategically smart) shade at Taylor – go here to read. It is widely believed that Taylor and Katy have been at war for more than a year, that Taylor wrote “Bad Blood” about Katy and that Katy really couldn’t give two s—ts about it overall (but I bet it felt good for Katy to throw that punch at Swifty last week). Taylor only apologized to Nicki Minaj, not Katy. But during a concert in Massachusetts over the weekend, Taylor “reacted” to Katy’s pointed comment.
So what did Taylor do? In the middle of “Bad Blood,” a “Left Shark” magically appeared behind Taylor. I’ve been looking for quality videos of what exactly happened, but I can’t find anything better than the one I’m including below. As we know, Katy performed with dancing sharks during the Super Bowl and “Left Shark” became a meme because that poor dude in the shark costume was a terrible dancer. So, yes, when a shark appears (however briefly) on stage with Swifty, it’s definitely about Katy. Some of Taylor’s fans are even calling her out on this pettiness. As they should. Taylor really needs to stop.

I tried the video at the site but it didn't work for me

pklongbeach

I just don't understand how much more approval this girl needs but that she needs to continue to play to just childish attention-grabbing.

Seriously? you are going to assume that Niki is automatically talking about you cause what? You are the only skinny B out there? Or that you are so assumed to be top runner for some lame video award? Or that Nikki should feel honored to "share your award and your stage with you"??

The self-obsession mixed with entitlement is on absolute overdrive....... How can we still be saying "gow up" when she is 25 and the most famous pop star on the planet??

How much is going to be enough for you to just be satisfied with the massive amount you;ve been given?

She is just a Kardashian on STeroids at this point. Nothing will be enough.......

gran29

She might be 22 chronologically but she's 15 psychologically. I thought my dislike of her would go away once she admitted she isn't a country singer, but that's not the case. She really needs to grow up and quit acting like the world revolves around her. Oops. lol

Last edited:

Lstname89

Taylor Swift is truly the 'Regina George' of the music industry.

She fights dirty, even when there isn't a fight to begin with.

Lstname89

She might be 25 chronologically but she's 15 psychologically. I thought my dislike of her would go away once she admitted she isn't a country singer, but that's not the case. She really needs to grow up and quit acting like the world revolves around her.

I wonder if she's still "feeling 22..." haha!

Farawayhills

OK - the title of the thread got me curious enough to read it (possibly because my TV has been advertising for days a movie about sharks popping out of the wind).

Having read it, I can't say I'm much the wiser - but if sharks are coming, a Taylor Swift concert wouldn't be my first choice of refuge.
Come to think of it, did the shark look anything like Scott Borchetta?

teesharky

She will never grow up. She is so self-absorbed and has too many YES men around her. Everyone kisses her butt and gives her exactly what she wants.

She does not live in reality. Her entire life is one big PHOTO OPP. That is all she cares about-- being seen and getting her picture in the magazines.....getting attention.

She needs to go away for awhile. Please. Like for 20 years. lol

She has flocks of Faux Friends and Hangers on like a Posse of Super Models. Reminds me of that show Alley McBeal when the lawyer Billy got brain damage so he hired a posse of models to follow him around everywhere he went. This is Taylor to a T.

teesharky

I just don't understand how much more approval this girl needs but that she needs to continue to play to just childish attention-grabbing.

Seriously? you are going to assume that Niki is automatically talking about you cause what? You are the only skinny B out there? Or that you are so assumed to be top runner for some lame video award? Or that Nikki should feel honored to "share your award and your stage with you"??

The self-obsession mixed with entitlement is on absolute overdrive....... How can we still be saying "gow up" when she is 25 and the most famous pop star on the planet??

How much is going to be enough for you to just be satisfied with the massive amount you;ve been given?

She is just a Kardashian on STeroids at this point. Nothing will be enough.......

sadly---- too many people drink her Koolaid and kiss her butt. She feeds off their adoration and has too many YES men around her. She thinks she can do whatever she wants at this point, and the MEDIA just adores her. They never tell the truth about her. Even Ryan Seacrest seemed to take Taylor's side over Nikki Minaj.

She is very good at two things: Manipulation and playing the victim. Those are her two TRUE talents, not singing or writing bubble gum fluff, that's for sure. lol

Kizmet311

I just want taylor swifts cats.

Her cats are JUST adorable. My husband will probably never let me have another cat or animal in the house after my cat is gone, but if he did, I think I would want a Scottish Fold. They are too cute. My cat is a Himalayan and while she is beautiful and has the sweetest personality, we get quite tired of cat hair floating around the house all the time.