Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Taylor Swift - folklore

lizcarlo

You can get the bonus song “the lakes” on the 8 deluxe CD editions, 8 deluxe vinyl editions, and the cassette edition of folklore that are available at https://store.taylorswift.com

115962541_10157852153565369_707439374274618016_o.jpg

simonplay

^ you can still do bundles. The rule change will be in August and October for different types of bundles.

lizcarlo

The limited edition “cardigan” single collection is available now, which has the original voice memo I sent Aaron for the song on April 27, 2020 (alternate lyrics included.) The song + the voice memo are available on 7” and 12” vinyl editions and CD until Thursday at midnight eastern at https://store.taylorswift.com

116283963_10157871144780369_6464489013531065847_n.jpg

lizcarlo

I think the only way listen to it is on the cd or vinyl. I have tried YouTube when other videos were released but the real song is not posted. Has anyone here listened to The Lakes? I'm assuming this is the right lyrics. Here are small amount of the lyrics on azlyrics. Does anyone know the full version?

What should be over burrowed under my skin
In heart-stopping waves of hurt
I've come too far to watch some namedropping sleaze
Tell me what are my words worth

twaintrain

I think the only way listen to it is on the cd or vinyl. I have tried YouTube when other videos were released but the real song is not posted. Has anyone here listened to The Lakes? I'm assuming this is the right lyrics. Here are small amount of the lyrics on azlyrics. Does anyone know the full version?

What should be over burrowed under my skin
In heart-stopping waves of hurt
I've come too far to watch some namedropping sleaze
Tell me what are my words worth

I don’t think anyone aside from maybe journalists has heard “The Lakes”. She mentions ‘The Lakes’ in the song “Invisible String” (which is about Joe). There’s a fan theory that “The Lakes” may reveal that she and Joe are engaged. That’s why she’s making everyone wait. Who knows though?

Momin

Country music is already ignoring Carrie given her latest chart performance + snubs at award shows. I don't think Taylor will make that better or worse. It is what it is.

twaintrain

I can’t stop listening to this album. While I thought “Lover” was a good album, something about it didn’t quite work for me. It was disjointed. This album flows so well and songwriting is next level. The only complaint is Taylor’s vocals are a bit monotone.

I can see why some people wouldn’t like it. It is a grower for sure. Now that I have the edited version I love it.

NC State Carrie Fan

I’m a HUGE Taylor fan. Probably my second favorite artist behind Carrie. But this album does nothing for me. There’s only like 4-5 songs I can even listen to and those 4 songs would be my least favorite songs on almost all of her albums with 1 or 2 exceptions.

I have heard many people who love it and I definitely think it is a specific type of music but it is just not my kind. Which is sad because I’ve loved ever Taylor album and this is first one I haven’t had 10+ songs I loved

August, the last great American dynasty, Betty, illicit affairs are the ones I like!

cmuf2011

I’ve only listen to a few songs and I only listen to the songs once. And well compared to her last album based off of songs I’ve heard I like this one more well the instrumental part didn’t enjoy the cussing which is why I didn’t listen to the whole album on YouTube. I'm not really into pop for example you need to calm down I had a love-hate relationship with I liked the beginning but then it gotten a bit too political I’m okay with people having opinions and expressing their opinions it’s just that music to me is an escape I also don’t like politics. So I’m not a fan of it when music and politics mix

And side note I’m not a swifty I’m a curious person ie I’ll listen to her work like once out of curiosity. There are few songs that I’ve listen to more than once ie blank space, lwymmd, tdomg

So I’m curious what are y’all thoughts on this

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.da...ditor-published-review-singers-new-album.html

Edit I didn’t go looking for this i was just scrolling through Facebook when I saw the article title