Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

Josh

Glad you seem to be feeling somewhat better, or different.  Have you been tested yet?

Not just yet. Haven't really gone out since getting sick, but I will try soon. I was just wondering if it's alright to go out for groceries when you have this, since that could expose people to it.. and nobody really socially distances at the stores anymore.

They look like they actually spent quite a bit of money on this video. I hope for both Carrie and David that this becomes a huge hit.

jbrown

Not just yet. Haven't really gone out since getting sick, but I will try soon. I was just wondering if it's alright to go out for groceries when you have this, since that could expose people to it.. and nobody really socially distances at the stores anymore.

They look like they actually spent quite a bit of money on this video. I hope for both Carrie and David that this becomes a huge hit.

You can go out after your 14 days of quarantine. Drink lots of warm water with lemon, lots of fluids, sleep and rest, take Vit D,C, zinc and B complex. You will recover.

txacar

David Bisbal talking about working with Carrie! He is so excited! Lol love this!

https://youtu.be/Xh5iFRWZVbM

David's next big dream is to sing with Carrie live on stage! He is really a fan.. lol

Thanks, Simon -- that was fun!! I got email notice yesterday that he will be here in Houston at the Arena Stage on October 21, 2021. A month ago I would have totally ignored that notice, lol.

clh_hilary

I’m kind of curious if she could sing the Spanish part live too.It just seemed so flawless in the video when she sang it but I’m sure it’s probably not easy to master.The song is amazing in itself but her singing in Spanish was mind blowing& shocking all at the same time.It’s just jarring to hear her sing in a language that we’ve never heard her sing in before.

Spanish isn't actually difficult to sing. Remember that in the studio she had the lyrics in front of her and in the video she only needed to look convincing enough.

Unlike English, Spanish is a completely phonetic language so with help in the studio, as everyone does, she could just do it phonetically. I think I read that Christina Aguilera doesn't actually speak Spanish (her father's from Ecuador) and she released a full Spanish album. Unless the song goes really, really quickly with a lot of syllables swallowed up like the Mexican national anthem does, it really isn't that difficult in the studio. Don't forget that you can record word by word in the studio as well.

But live, yeah. She'd have to memorize the sounds by heart. But she's a perfectionist so my guess is that she probably already did even just for the studio recording.

clh_hilary

I've bought the song on iTunes after watching the video. I'm still in shock to be honest. I was expecting it to be some boring throwaway love song. Although right now I still like "The Fighter" more if only because I could hear Carrie more clearly.

Smokyiiis

Thanks, Simon -- that was fun!! I got email notice yesterday that he will be here in Houston at the Arena Stage on October 21, 2021. A month ago I would have totally ignored that notice, lol.
Ooohhhh and on my birthday no less! Count me in!

Josh

You can go out after your 14 days of quarantine. Drink lots of warm water with lemon, lots of fluids, sleep and rest, take Vit D,C, zinc and B complex. You will recover.

Thanks! I'm trying, though it was hard to breathe last night. Honesty, if I didn't have Carrie's new music and everything happening, life would have been so much darker for me especially right now..

bigd79

^^yeah, carrie being apart of this is the only reason i even care at all. If it were anyone else its unlikely i would.

allirishgirl

I get Enrique Iglesias and Nicole Scherzinger - Heartbeat vibes from this song. It's extremely catchy and I file it under things I never knew I needed til we got it

Bookgirl36

Very hot and oddly enough I like the song. Maybe just maybe I am a little biased

I kind of feel the same way. It’s very weird but she DOES look hot with straight hair. I don’t know why the straight hair is a turn on for me but it is & weirdly enough,I like it. The song is extremely catchy & I didn’t think I would like the song as much as I do.I think we’re all a little biased because it’s Carrie because if it was anyone else, I don’t think any of us would be paying attention to the song and video as much as we are.

txacar

Very hot and oddly enough I like the song. Maybe just maybe I am a little biased

I love the song and the video is perfect. I do wish they had softened/extended the abrupt ending by a few seconds. I'm never quite ready for it to be over, lol.

Last edited:

lolita55

I kind of feel the same way. It’s very weird but she DOES look hot with straight hair. I don’t know why the straight hair is a turn on for me but it is & weirdly enough,I like it. The song is extremely catchy & I didn’t think I would like the song as much as I do.I think we’re all a little biased because it’s Carrie because if it was anyone else, I don’t think any of us would be paying attention to the song and video as much as we are.

The straight long hair fits the shape of her face, and it softens her features.

lolita55

I actually really like the song. I was expecting to only like it because of Carrie. But it is a good catchy song. I would love to listen to it in a club, and I would also love it if she won a Latin Grammy because of it, and maybe even an award in Spain.