Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

MelissaD

I discover her with Take My Breath Away, I was obssesed back in the day, then the last song I remember from her is Public Affair. And then that thing between her, Tony Romo and Carrie happened.. lol

The way she opens her mouth sometimes to hit a high note is kind of creepy though. Haha!!

That's when she started doing the weird stuff with her voice. You should check out songs off her first two albums, "Sweet Kisses" and "Irresistible." She changed everything after those two albums.

Also, her mouth is naturally just enormous, not only when she's singing lol.

harissacbr

David Bisbal is just ok. There are many other better singers in the non english market that could sing with Carrie. A duet between Carrie and Italian singer Tiziano Ferro would be heaven to ears

MelissaD

His voice is good, but I think she and Marc Anthony or Luis Fonsi would have been a better match vocally, if the idea was to collaborate with a Latin artist.

maddkat

Staff member
saw a tweet that said TOG was his new single and would launch in a few days.

@bisbalfanclubpa
La exitosa artista @Carrieunderwoo ha sido la elegida por @davidbisbal para acompañarlo en su nuevo Single #TearsofGold a lanzarse en los próximos días.

Posee 7 albumes certificados platino o multiplatino y ha vendido más de 64 millones de discos en el mundo. Posee 7 Grammys. https://t.co/ZmCefm0ZxU

CU4ever

I wonder if this will be released to country radio or pop radio? Carrie hardly ever does duets so I wonder what the story is here and why she joined this project. I guess this could be her between album duet and part of UMG’s attempt to make her a global star