Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

simonplay

I decided to make a thread for this song, we know it's happening after all.

Looks like David Bisbal teased on his instagram some days ago that her next song is a collaboration and people would NEVER guess who the other singer is! The song is coming soon!

Sounds like it could really be Carrie! We will know in any day now!

ES4IfcAWoAAlaZP.jpg

Director of the music video is Pablo Diez

https://www.pablodiezdp.com/cv

I just looked up his post from November 2nd now that you mentioned this...I hope it is true! I kind of forgot about that song to be honest but his caption would definitely make sense with Carrie since it would be a very random pairing!

jamatthews83

I'm not convinced that this is what he's referring to. There doesn't seem to be a reason for it to be delayed so long only to be thrown out in November. I'm still putting my money on it coming out before the Olympics.

Also I think Pablo is a Cinematographer and Alexis Morante is the Director

Zach1998

Is this her song or a feature on one of his songs. I couldn’t imagine her releasing her own stuff right now given that her current focus is My Gift. Do we have the writers for Tears of Gold?

simonplay

I'm not convinced that this is what he's referring to. There doesn't seem to be a reason for it to be delayed so long only to be thrown out in November. I'm still putting my money on it coming out before the Olympics.

Also I think Pablo is a Cinematographer and Alexis Morante is the Director

Oh you are right about Pablo Diaz!

countrymusicfan15

I decided to make a thread for this song, we know it's happening after all.

Looks like David Bisbal teased on his instagram some days ago that her next song is a collaboration and people would NEVER guess who the other singer is! The song is coming soon!

Sounds like it could really be Carrie! We will know in any day now!

View attachment 31581

Director of the music video is Pablo Diez

https://www.pablodiezdp.com/cv

Oh that’s exciting!! What day was the Instagram post? Just glanced at his Instagram and didn’t see anything? But I may have overlooked it

simonplay

I'm so excited about this! David Bisbal is huge in Latin America, I will be promoting this like crazy here in Latin America... lol

CU4ever

Carries been quite the collaborator lately! This song and now the one with Reba. Two potentially huge hits

I knew Carrie has been on Pablo Diez’s website for a while now, but I just now realized she is listed in the about section on Alexis Morante’s website as someone he was worked with. David Bisbal is listed too. I wish we had more details like the songwriters and such, and I just want to know for sure this is happening.

ABOUT ? ALEXIS MORANTE

txacar

Bisbal does a lot of covers. I hope it is not "Tears of Gold" written and recorded by Faouzia. Just doesn't sound like something Carrie would record. Faouzia's lyric video on youtube has 8.6 million views, and the Official music video has 15 million views. Incidentally, Faouzia and John Legend recorded and released a duet, Minefield (written, I believe, by Faouzia), last week.

harissacbr

David Bisbal is rereleasing his latest album with a few new tracks December 11th. Maybe Tears of Gold will be one of these new tracks

Can the people who somehow manage to find Carrie’s info like track lists and such leak the new songs for David’s album? Lol. I tried zooming in on what he was signing on his Instagram video today to see what it said. It looks like the track list was on it I’m guessing.