Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

Bookgirl36

I love the song and the video is perfect. I do wish they had softened/extended the abrupt ending by a few seconds. I'm never quite ready for it to be over, lol.

The video did seem to go by really quickly. The ending to the video is so abrupt that you wish they had extended the abrupt ending to the video by a few seconds so it doesn’t seem so abrupt. When you listen to the song itself without watching the video,it goes by REALLY quickly.I hate when the song is almost over because it goes by so quickly. The video goes by just as quick as the song itself.You just hate when the video is over because you just want a few more seconds for the video to have a resolution.I love the song & video but they both go by way too quickly.

David Bisbal talking about working with Carrie! He is so excited! Lol love this!

https://youtu.be/Xh5iFRWZVbM

David's next big dream is to sing with Carrie live on stage! He is really a fan.. lol

I watched the entire video & man, he seemed really impressed with her talent & her artistry. The fact that he said she made him feel comfortable & so at ease on the video shoot speaks volumes to Carrie’s personal character & her professionalism. The fact that he went back & listened to a lot of her music & was impressed on how melodic & difficult her songs were to sing & how much of an artist she is is probably the highest praise you could get from someone that you’ve never worked with.By the end of the video,I ended up really liking him as a person.He definitely seems like a true fan of hers after watching the video.

Carrie’s Spanish classes are paying off. Tiene una voz magnífica.

I would have to imagine she would have to have some lessons on Spanish if she’s not completely fluent in the language. I’m still quite blown away by her rattling off the Spanish like it was no big deal.

I agree. Everything about Carrie in this video is out of this world. I can't believe that sexy black dress. Looked so plain in the preview, then full view in the video -- wow!! The gold gown was just as sexy but in a different way!!
Stunningly beautiful woman -- awesome talent!!

I have to say I echo your sentiment. When you look at the black dress up close in the preview it doesn’t seem like it’s anything special but when the video zooms out to reveal the entire dress,damn,it was sexy!! Like you,I thought the dress was very sexy & just made her look visually stunning. I think the heels with the dress is what made it seem
more sexy when the camera zooms out to reveal the dress & how sexy & sultry it makes her look.She’s always been very drop dead gorgeous & visually stunning but this dress kind of amplified that beauty & made her look sexy. The dress is sexy on its own merit but her legs in the dress & heels just amplified the sexiness of it.The black dress strangely enough made me feel things I probably shouldn’t be feeling. Carrie is one of those rare people who doesn’t know how beautiful she really is or how sexy & classy she is.The gold dress is sexy in a completely different way but still exuded the sexiness that the black dress exuded.She has always been stunningly beautiful but this video & dresses & the makeup & the hair just really made her seem more sexy than most people would give her credit for.She’s one of the rare combinations of beauty & incredible vocal ability that very few people have together.

Last edited by a moderator:

teesharky

I am obsessed with this freaking song! It’s so addicting and well done. That Spanish dude is sexy. I love it!!

Bookgirl36

I am obsessed with this freaking song! It’s so addicting and well done. That Spanish dude is sexy. I love it!!

I echo your sentiment 100%. I haven’t really stopped playing the song since it came out honestly. It’s kind of grown on me a lot. It’s catchy, addicting & just so freaking good. It doesn’t hurt that both Carrie & David are extremely attractive people on their own merit. Sex appeal goes a long way in selling a song & a video & both Carrie & David have it in spades.I do have to agree he is extremely sexy.

MelissaD

Is it true that her Spanish in the song is better than his English? That's what a lot of the bilingual fans are saying lol.

Bookgirl36

Is it true that her Spanish in the song is better than his English? That's what a lot of the bilingual fans are saying lol.

They do all seem to be saying her Spanish is better than his English because I’ve seen those comments myself.I mean her Spanish IS fantastic in the song so I can see why they’re all saying that.I’m guessing when English isn’t your first language,I can see how it might be hard to master the English language.

maddkat

Staff member
from the director

129728343_1159140987893929_6958399519374709067_n.jpg

129658836_2696550513992342_5846368761032946341_n.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIf4Eg9Bzqc/

simonplay

David posted a little behind the scenes and he is singing all his parts in english! Maybe a english version is coming!

lolita55

Same here. At first I thought it was just ok, but I was happy with it because it expanded Carries audience. But it is a good catchy song.

simonplay

Interview to David Bisbal in spanish..

https://youtu.be/uwB8DZxY1MI

Recap:

The song and music video were recorded in 2019.
He call her the Goddess of country.
He said that Carrie was very generous with him.
Carrie singing in spanish was her idea.
The song was going to be released with the album in January but he changed his mind and wanted to release it at a special moment.
The collaboration come out when he travelled to USA at the beginning of 2019 to find songs for him and UMG send him a bunch, there was tears of gold and looks like UMG was the contact between them.

Farawayhills

David posted a little behind the scenes and he is singing all his parts in english! Maybe a english version is coming!

It was originally an English language song (written by Paul Harris, Matt Schwartz and Cameron Forbes.) The Spanish lines were added by producers Andrés Torres & Mauricio Rengifo, especially for this version. It would be easy to revert to the original lyrics alone - and I guess that could be considered for a future release. But I think that might take something away from the impact of this collaboration. As it stands it's something really special - and probably gives both artists the greatest chance for new exposure outside their main markets.