Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tears of Gold

I laughed at the part with the bee or wasp or whatever that was on Carrie...hopefully one day they can sing this in person like was mentioned!

hengonz

Pretty sure that was a June bug or June beetle landing on Carrie, you see them from time to time in California. They are kind of scary because of their size, but they are completely harmless.

liz278

I laughed at the part with the bee or wasp or whatever that was on Carrie...hopefully one day they can sing this in person like was mentioned!

I laughed too, but was very impressed with how she didn't freak out or act scared. I guess it comes with having kids. I know that even if I was wanting to scream if my kids were nearby I would have to act like it was no biggie that some bug was flying at me.

Josh

Another million was me lol. I really hope this song takes off. Fans have been wanting a pop release for a while, so I hope they push this at least on the Dance charts. David Bisbal sounded so excited like he was gonna make the next Despacito, I'd hate for him and the fans to be disappointed.

simonplay

^ it's not a single. (Yet)

But he is releasing 2 more songs next month I think, so not sure if they are going to promote this.

simonplay

Oh, I thought it was released! Are people talking about it?

I don't think so.. they promoted it just the week it was released and some more the week of his album release week. Without promo it's hard for a song to have success. I hope they try at least..

ethelu

^ it's not a single. (Yet)

But he is releasing 2 more songs next month I think, so not sure if they are going to promote this.

I'm surprised. I thought David singing with Carrie and Carrie singing with him was supposed to be a big deal. Seems strange that they wouldn't promote it.

maddkat

Staff member
TOG video is up for a Latin AMA. If you have twitter go vote

@LatinAMAs
Estos son los nominados a ‘Video Favorito del Año’ en los #LatinAMAs @BANDA_MS @SnoopDogg @elnodal @AngelaAguilar__ @davidbisbal @carrieunderwood @ozuna @DojaCat, Sia, @rosalia @trvisXX @selenagomez Para votar tuitea: Nombre del artista + #VideoFavorito + #LatinAMAs

TRANSLATED FROM SPANISH BY

These are the nominees for 'Favorite Video of the Year' in #LatinAMAs @BANDA_MS @SnoopDogg @elnodal @AngelaAguilar__ @davidbisbal @carrieunderwood @ozuna @DojaCat the , Sia, @rosalia @trvisXX @selenagomez To vote tweet: Artist's name + #VideoFavorito+ #LatinAMAs