Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tee Are you ok???

DaisyTweets

Just watching our local news and they had a story about all the snow that the Buffalo NY area is getting. Sure hope that you're ok!!!

teesharky

^ tx! Yes I live closer to NY, then buffalo so we are good. But my family still lives in buffalo and they got hammered with 4 feet already- still going. Lol but they are used to it so they are good for now. Buffalo can take it. Lol tx for asking though!

DaisyTweets

Oh so glad to know that you aren't getting that major snow. We're used to getting tons of snow in MN but I don't know what I would do if we were getting as much as the Buffalo area. I just can't imagine getting over 4 ft. at one time!!! I think I'd probably sit in a big pile and just cry trying to figure out what to do with it all!

Hope your family continues to be safe.

pklongbeach

Buffalos can handle it, ha ha ha.....Wink! Let it snow! Let it Snow! Let it snow!

That makes me wonder what songs Carrie would like to sing on a Christmas album. I hope she gets a great original song like Kellys that will get played year after year. Faiths "Where ARe You Christmas" is a staple. I hope Carrie gets a biggy!!

cmuf2011

Send some down to Florida, i want a day of winter that isn't 26 degrees in the morning 80 in the afternoon and 20 at night. Morning you wish you had more/thicker clothes, afternoon you wish you were on the beach.

Mirasa45A

Send some down to Florida, i want a day of winter that isn't 26 degrees in the morning 80 in the afternoon and 20 at night. Morning you wish you had more/thicker clothes, afternoon you wish you were on the beach.

Send some to California too -- we desperately need RAIN (water) here !!

this reminds me of this song ...ha..ha..ha..

jaylee50

Oh so glad to know that you aren't getting that major snow. We're used to getting tons of snow in MN but I don't know what I would do if we were getting as much as the Buffalo area. I just can't imagine getting over 4 ft. at one time!!! I think I'd probably sit in a big pile and just cry trying to figure out what to do with it all!

Hope your family continues to be safe.

I love this board and the caring people on it.
You all warm my heart on this cold MA night. Thanks