Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teen Choice Awards: Nominations Out-- Vote for Carrie!

teesharky

Carrie was nominated for a Teen Choice Award. Voting starts tomorrow. Given the CMT awards and voting all day tomorrow-- I suggest we start voting in earnest for this on Thursday. lol

This is only "Wave 1" of nominations- so Carrie is eligible for a few more in the music categories etc. (ie country song, etc)

This is the first year we have a chance guys with Taylor in her proper pop categories. So vote hard!

Teen Choice Awards ‏@TeenChoiceFOX 15h15 hours ago
YOU DID IT! Check out the first wave of #TeenChoice nominees here: http://fox.tv/Wave1
View photo 3,865 retweets 3,386 favorites

carriefan14

Carrie was nominated for a Teen Choice Award. Voting starts tomorrow. Given the CMT awards and voting all day tomorrow-- I suggest we start voting in earnest for this on Thursday. lol

This is only "Wave 1" of nominations- so Carrie is eligible for a few more in the music categories etc. (ie country song, etc)

This is the first year we have a chance guys with Taylor in her proper pop categories. So vote hard!

Teen Choice Awards ‏@TeenChoiceFOX 15h15 hours ago
YOU DID IT! Check out the first wave of #TeenChoice nominees here: http://fox.tv/Wave1
View photo 3,865 retweets 3,386 favorites

Cool! I will start voting on this as soon as the CMTs are over

Louisa

Voting for the 2015 Teen Choice Awards has begun. Carrie is nominated in the Choice Country Artist Music category. Vote now! Teen Choice Awards

Voting is now officially open via TeenChoice.com, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Starting today through Friday, June 26 at 12:00 PM PT, fans can vote once each day per category, per platform user ID, for their favorite TEEN CHOICE 2015 “Wave One” nominees at TeenChoice.com, or post a category hashtag (please see below) with their nominee’s name to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

Last edited: