Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you!!

cole

I'm sorry to make another thread, last one, I promise! I just wanted to thank Jeff and all the mods for figuring out all that drama and ban hammering that crazy person! Whew! Because I really DID NOT want to leave over one person, this is my home! Thank you so much, I owe you like 50 million hugs or something! And I promise, promise, promise to never, ever get involved with someone here! Whoo!

Thank you so much!!!!:worship:

Daraebe

Cole,

I am glad you are sticking around. I am sorry you had to deal with certain posters. You would of been greatly missed if you left. Now lets all get back to celebrating the success of CU and all the new adventures she is about to experience

Ann055

Glad you're staying, Cole!! Glad those people are gone. Let's all celebrate Carrie's overseas trip & how amazing it will be for her to perform at Royal Albert Hall!! :)