Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thank you

brooke dillon

Carrie ;

First off I have never blogged nor will I but this has been with me for years and I need to thank you. Jesus take the wheel... The inspiration you gave me as a CNA working in a long term care facility. It came on the Tv and was exactly what I was experiencing. I remember dropping to my knees in tears. I will never forget it as I gave my children to their father and girlfriend that Christmas so I could have enough money to pay bills and helps residents enjoy Christmas. I know you do not have time, but your words have allowed me to grow.. From a CNA to LPN to RN and now I am the Licensed nursing home administrator at Golden Living Meadow Lane and am so thankful for your music. You lead me in times to learn a lot and grow and my compassion has grown stronger. You are such an inspiration and you did change my path to focus. Thank you. I have never felt such a need to appreciate anyone but you and the song Jesus take the wheel. Thank you again. Have a blessed Christmas and know you have moved a mountain for me and helped change my life. Thank you!