Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Bachelor' 2017 - Season 21

Nick Viall is the one who will choose his Mrs. Right from a group of 30 women whose ages range from 23 to 31 Does anyone watch this reality TV show which has started from 2nd Jan 2017 ?? Excited to see its next episode.

Kizmet311

I am a diehard Bachelor/ette fan. I have watched every season except the very first with Alex and it is the ONLY show each week that I make sure I watch live, everything else is DVRed. I even watched a couple seasons of Bachelor Pad and Bachelor in Paradise. I've been playing ABC's little online fantasy league for this season with Nick. I was actually REALLY happy they chose Nick. I know that a lot of people still think of him as the villain from Andi and Katelyn's seasons, but I really liked how he seemed more mature during Bachelor in Paradise this past summer and I'm really looking forward to watching this season unfold.

twaintrain

My cousin knows one of the contestants this year so I know who wins! I won't spoil anything though.

I can say this person signed up because they were told Luke was to be The Bachelor. Don't know what happened with that but they said he may be on Bachelor in Paradise. Luke was my favorite from The Bachelorette.

lolita55

My cousin knows one of the contestants this year so I know who wins! I won't spoil anything though.

I can say this person signed up because they were told Luke was to be The Bachelor. Don't know what happened with that but they said he may be on Bachelor in Paradise. Luke was my favorite from The Bachelorette.

I thought the contestants had to sign a contract that they wouldn't tell anyone who won.

twaintrain

I'm not sure about that. I know my local station showed a picture of this girl my cousin knows with Nick on a hometown date so everyone here knows she made the top 4. I was surprised they did that.

Kizmet311

I thought the contestants had to sign a contract that they wouldn't tell anyone who won.

They aren't supposed to. In interviews Nick won't even say if he is engaged or not. However, there is a website called Reality Steve that spoils almost every season. He gets it right more than he gets it wrong. Of course with the hometown dates, if they are out in public at all, people are going to find out the top 4. I try to avoid spoilers as much as I can, although there have been a couple seasons where I was so frustrated with the Bachelor/ette that I went online to read spoilers to find out if he/she continued to make stupid decisions, lol.

I am having a blast playing the fantasy league on ABC. I won't win, because I'm playing honest and I'm sure others are reading the spoilers. We had to lock in our final 4 and final rose picks before last night's episode aired. I wish I had one more episode to finalize those picks, because I may have changed my winner. I picked both Danielles (the one who got the first one-on-one date last week and the one who got the BSB serenade last night), Rachel, and Vanessa. I picked Rachel for the winner, but after last night I'm wondering if I should have maybe picked Vanessa instead. Jimmy Kimmel picked Vanessa as the winner, so he may be right!

I am tolerating Corinne, because I know they are keeping her around for the drama. Whether or not Nick truly likes her actions or is just playing along for the producers, I don't think she will make it to the final 4. She is absolutely not ready to be married, so if he is at all serious about this, he won't keep her around too much longer. She has got to be one of the most immature contestants ever on this show. She might make it to the top 6 or so, but not hometowns. I think she has at least 2-3 more weeks because next week's preview still didn't show her going to Nick's hotel room, which was in the big season teaser they show on the first episode.

ABC also has weekly predictions with the fantasy league so you can play along each week, even after the final 4 picks are locked. I missed 3/10 the first week, had a perfect score last week, and I missed one this week, because I said no to Nick getting in the hot tub with someone. I'm starting to think I should ALWAYS answer yes to the hot tub question, lol. It was a question last week too and I decided to answer yes, but answered no this week. I should know better - there is always a hot tub somewhere on this show, lol. I guessed correctly about Danielle getting the BSB serenade, though. You can get big hints/clues for most of the weekly questions as long as you go to Twitter and watch all of the previews for the week's new episode. Or you can probably cheat and go to Reality Steve, lol.

Kizmet311

Also, there is a girl from Lexington, KY on there this year. Kristina - the one from Eastern Europe who was adopted. I think she is a dental hygienist. I don't think she will last much longer, as she doesn't seem to have any real connection with Nick. A girl from Louisville did win one year though - Whitney, who was chosen by Chris Soules (aka Farmer Bachelor). She lives in Chicago currently, but her bio said she was from Louisville. I'm always glad to see people from KY on there represent us well. There had been a couple contestants in the past that were a little more out there and KY has enough issues with stereotypes as it is.

twaintrain

^I just know this because my cousin knows her and her best friend. She hasn't said anything publicly. And I have no idea what happened with the last girl standing. I just know who it is.