Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Band

liz278

Just saw on Instagram that Chad and his wife are having baby 2, due in November. I bet he will miss a couple shows šŸ˜‰

tgbrinker

I believe she is doing another fill in stint and isnā€™t permanent but felt compelled to write down somewhere that I love Elizabeth Chanā€™s energy on drums lately!

For the Amazon album release show, Elizabeth was a scene stealer with her beaming smile and seeing her singalong. Sometimes the band looks a little sleepy and thatā€™s ok! But Elizabeth is a highlight!

Secretly hoping sheā€™s on drums at the couple shows Iā€™m going to this year. Glad she was in Vegas when I went.

PRGuy79

I believe she is doing another fill in stint and isnā€™t permanent but felt compelled to write down somewhere that I love Elizabeth Chanā€™s energy on drums lately!

For the Amazon album release show, Elizabeth was a scene stealer with her beaming smile and seeing her singalong. Sometimes the band looks a little sleepy and thatā€™s ok! But Elizabeth is a highlight!

Secretly hoping sheā€™s on drums at the couple shows Iā€™m going to this year. Glad she was in Vegas when I went.
Agree! I am glad to know her name. She is delightful. I first noticed her at Stagecoach and she has such amazing energy and stage presence.

Reactions: Hil

Hil

Someone on twitter said they think the drummer is permanent now. It wasn't some random it was a fan in the know and I can't remember who. I honestly don't know who many of the band members are anymore except Mark and the older members. I also don't know if that info I gave you is correct, but that's what I saw/heard.

Last edited:

maddkat

Staff member
How'd you find out? Just curious. LOL I thought he worked for Keith Urban?
Carrie tagged Seth on the pic in this IG post