Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

the chat?

DaisyTweets

I liked it as well. I used it mostly to ask a quick question or to give folks a heads up about something. I thought it was especially good for things like that because sometimes new threads can get lost!

Carrie Country

Nobody used it HUH??? What kind of an excuse it that? The chat got plenty of use. During times when our sweet Carrie was on TV especially EVERYBODY! was on that thing!!!

Carrie Country

I feel kinda lost without the chat, I'm not sure where to go to ask a quick question

I totally agree with that. I liked it for asking a quick question. I mean posting it on the chat was better than starting an entire thread in the dazed and confused section just for something real quick and maybe a lame question!!!

James

Administrator
I didn't like how it slowed things down and used too many resources.
I may put a chatroom back up though when I get time.

robinannhunt

It did slow things down. The chat room was not used much because you had to meet people there. The chat at the top of the screen was used more because it was seen. I wouldn't bother with the room IMO.

DaisyTweets

It did slow things down. The chat room was not used much because you had to meet people there. The chat at the top of the screen was used more because it was seen. I wouldn't bother with the room IMO.
Oh yeah, this is what I was speaking about -- the chat at the top of the old layout. That's what I found useful! I NEVER used a chatroom just the chat at the top. Never knew a 'room' existed to use! Guess we'll wait and see what James comes up with!