Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The curse word game thread. RATED R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charles

I notice a lot of Carrie fans here like to curse. So why make a thread like this. I want to know who I very good at cursing. Thrre only one rule. You cant curse at anyone. Just curse in a sentence nit describing anybody. Don't mess up my thrrad or tging will get out of hand. This thread can be real fun or this thread can get ugly. Do break my one rule. This is thread us rated r thread. Kids don't say this at home. Have fun. Hahaha!

Charles

If you don't like to curse guys then you don't have to. I'm doing cause I "thought you guys would like. If you hate the thread you can talk to me about and tell me what you think of it. In the meantime have fun in a respectful way.

pklongbeach

Actually, we do our best (and have been asked) Not to curse.
So to have a thread to do it would not make much sense.
Carrie visits this site.
We don't wish to offend.

Charles

Ididnt know well they didn't say you couldn't make a curse thread. Its not like they understand it anyways. I mean even Carrie curse. She may not admit it But Carrie curse. So its okay. If carrie can curse we then this thread makes since try it. But only on this thread. Remeber my one rule;)

Charles

Omg I dodnt know that I thought I you guys would like this t thread. I thought i you guys would like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.