Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Fighter' on the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts

DaisyTweets

It would be so awesome if it could fight to get to #10!!!! Of course, the higher it goes the better but come on The Fighter, fight to get one more spot at least!!!!!!!

maddkat

Staff member
AC: TF drops to #12 (-33 spins/-.174 AIs) looks like it might finally be done here
HAC: TF remains at #46 (+3/+.023)

Kizmet311

It had a great run! Dropping off just in time for Donna to track the new era!

I did hear it once on an AC radio station - I think it was when we were driving home from Florida a couple weeks ago.

rcramer

Congrats to Kip Moore on his MGLY number#1, obviously from what I read at other places, it was pushed to the top. But I thank his label for pushing and giving this man another chance on top...... He so deserves it....

Kip Moore is one of those hard working (under rated) men in Country and IMO one hell of a song writer, not to mention awesome unique voice....

maddkat

Staff member
TF decides to still hang around,lol

AC: TF remains at #12 (+12 spins/-.015 AIs)
HAC: TF remains at #46 (+2/+.070)

teesharky

haha This thread will be going until 2018 at this rate. (smile) Not complaining though. It is passing the time before the new single drops.

maddkat

Staff member
AC: TF remains at #12 (+1 spin/+.022 AIs)
HAC: TF moved to #43 yesterday with recurrents removed and remains at #43 (-4/-.053)