Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'The Fighter' on the Billboard and Mediabase Country Charts

Thaleous

Last day on chart: 1/21/18
AC: #17 236 spins, +5

Unless every station playing The Fighter suddenly decided to stop playing it, I think their label decided to pull the song from radio. Probably to give more attention to The Champion and not have two Carrie songs out?

maddkat

Staff member
^ songs down in plays for 3 consecutive weeks and below 15 go recurrent

it had a nice long run
bye TF

Farawayhills

I don't know how many may have heard this news, but Michael Busbee, the songwriter and producer behind The Fighter, has died, at the tragically early age of 43. Cause of death had not been released in the early reports.

"busbee" (the only form of his name he used professionally) was arguably the most influential figure in the recent movement towards drawing on prominent modern Pop styles in Mainstream contemporary Country, and a number of singers, including Maren Morris and Blake Shelton have paid tribute to him.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/busbee-producer-dead-obit-maren-morris-890062/

lolita55

I don't know how many may have heard this news, but Michael Busbee, the songwriter and producer behind The Fighter, has died, at the tragically early age of 43. Cause of death had not been released in the early reports.

"busbee" (the only form of his name he used professionally) was arguably the most influential figure in the recent movement towards drawing on prominent modern Pop styles in Mainstream contemporary Country, and a number of singers, including Maren Morris and Blake Shelton have paid tribute to him.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-country/busbee-producer-dead-obit-maren-morris-890062/

That is terrible.