Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice Season 7

opry051008

Ryan sure is lucky that he is pretty.

I would love to have a thought bubble over the head of Gwen anytime that Ryan is performing.

He really is pretty, lol. But he really did outdo the two ladies both tonight and last night.

A big no to the bubble, I really don't think I want to know what Gwen is thinking about Ryan. : )

JB172

He really is pretty, lol. But he really did outdo the two ladies both tonight and last night.

A big no to the bubble, I really don't think I want to know what Gwen is thinking about Ryan. : )

He did out sing Anita and Reagan, especially tonight.

If Gwen gets divorced in the next six months and Rossdale is the one who files for divorce we will know why. lol

opry051008

He did out sing Anita and Reagan, especially tonight.

If Gwen gets divorced in the next six months and Rossdale is the one who files for divorce we will know why. lol

I wouldn't be surprised. But then she would be a cradle robber like Carrie. lol.

JB172

I will go with Luke & Ryan going home for sure and the 3rd person will either be DaNica or Damien.

Matt's performance was one of the best that I have seen on either of the sing shows in a long time.

opry051008

I missed this week so I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the spoilers. I'll catch up later in the week a but after reading you posts, I am assuming Luke, Ryan and Danica when home. If Luke went home I totally blame Pharrel with his sucky song choices. lol.

JB172

I missed this week so I wasn't sure if I wanted to read the spoilers. I'll catch up later in the week a but after reading you posts, I am assuming Luke, Ryan and Danica when home. If Luke went home I totally blame Pharrel with his sucky song choices. lol.

Yes, they went home and Chris was with them in the four who were in danger of going home and he got saved by a wide margin.

Ryan sang "Heaven" as his save song which made me about fall out of my chair laughing with all the goo goo eyes that Gwen has for him when he sings.

opry051008

^^ Gwen must have been really disappointed. lol. My only concern is I hope she doesn't try to change Taylor now that he's going to get her full attention.

I really thought that Luke would be there till the top 4 but I think that Pharrell is really trying to compete with Christina for worst song choices by a Voice mentor.

JB172

^^ Gwen must have been really disappointed. lol. My only concern is I hope she doesn't try to change Taylor now that he's going to get her full attention.

I really thought that Luke would be there till the top 4 but I think that Pharrell is really trying to compete with Christina for worst song choices by a Voice mentor.

Luke never recovered from the misstep he had in the Top 12 show, I think that Matt is the one to beat, he is the most consistent and he is as good vocally as any of the other four.

Maybe Gwen will make it up to Ryan later tonight. lol

opry051008

Luke never recovered from the misstep he had in the Top 12 show, I think that Matt is the one to beat, he is the most consistent and he is as good vocally as any of the other four.

Maybe Gwen will make it up to Ryan later tonight. lol

I agree. Matt has been owning iTunes. I still love Taylor, but probably not as much as Gwen loves Ryan. lol.

JB172

As long as they are going to have the ridiculous wildcard idea, I really hope Ryan wins it just for the entertainment value that Gwen brings to show watching him sing.

JB172

You guys are so funny with your Ryan and Gwen comments. So true but funny.

Well I will give her credit for not asking him to take his shirt off like Kara did to Casey James on AI, well at least Gwen hasn't done it on tv anyway.

JB172

Everyone not named Matt is lucky tonight is not the finale, actually everyone not named Matt is likely singing for 2nd.

JB172

I would be shocked if Craig Wayne and Matt don't get voted through tomorrow night, the third spot could be any of the other three, I will go with Damien.

I think that the wildcard will be one of the guys who sung tonight.