Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Voice Season 7

JB172

Damien is the wildcard, nice job by Adam to get his whole team into the finals.

I would be surprised if Matt doesn't win, Craig Wayne is the only one who has a chance.

kiwicountry

Did anyone watch last nights performances? I haven't seen Tori Kelly's yet but I know it would have been awesome cause that girl can sing and rock it!
I watched Sam Hunt's and it was disappointing, it was def not his best! He seemed to miss the timing on a couple of lyrics and it just wasn't a good performance overall. He was too quiet on the chorus and just seemed all over the place, like he wasn't comfortable. I've seen videos of him singing that song live in concert and its been 100 times better. I've also see him sing better on other live t.v performances. Do you think he was nervous because he was singing in front of Blake Shelton and he's now apparently hooking up with Blake's ex wife??

opry051008

Look's like confusion is happening over which season of The Voice that we have currently just finished. lol.

Tori was awesome. She dueted with my favorite from this year, Jeffrey.

Yeah, Sam was bad. I've only seen him a couple of times on award shows so I didn't know if he actually is bad or if he was just having an off night. Maybe he was always bad and I didn't notice because I was distracted by his silly white pants in his previous award show performances. lol.

kiwicountry

Look's like confusion is happening over which season of The Voice that we have currently just finished. lol.

Tori was awesome. She dueted with my favorite from this year, Jeffrey.

Yeah, Sam was bad. I've only seen him a couple of times on award shows so I didn't know if he actually is bad or if he was just having an off night. Maybe he was always bad and I didn't notice because I was distracted by his silly white pants in his previous award show performances. lol.

hahaha funny that is so true!! It's like what is up with the white pants? Do you not own a real pair of jeans? He also wears a lot of funny patterned pants that are just plain stupid. It's like dude you are hot! Put on a normal pair of jeans and a t-shirt and you'll have the girls falling at your feet! I mean he's 31, dress like a man not a someone who thinks they're still 21. I'd still probably drool all over him if I did bump into him but I just think for someone whose supposed to be country (and the more I listen to him the more I begin to see how un-country he is, despite what he says) he dresses like a 21yr old gangster/hipster!

I will have to watch Tori, I love her she is super talented and just amazing to watch live!! I'm so glad she didn't give up after American Idol and she proved she had what it takes to make it.

Sorry we are so far behind in The Voice in NZ that I have no idea what season you guys are on.

CarTax

Crazy that this managed to reach its 100th episode when it has like 6 episodes a series Was a great celebration though and its nice to see that Ant & Dec still love to do the show at least it comes across that way

I really do think that since its revival it has got better with every series and it has become the PERFECT Saturday night entertainment show