Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread Cannot Be Found?

carriesfan123

My computer is telling me that certain threads--in fact, almost all of them--on the site cannot be found? Like I will try to go to the Mediabase thread and it will say "404 Error, Webpage Not Found. Able to connect to site, but not page." Anyone else having this problem? :/

James

Administrator
hmmm... the threads should be the same as they've always been, however, it's possible you have a temporary thread cached or bookmarked. Can you go through the main forum page an get there or are you using a bookmark?

Ann055

I just did a search to see if I could get to a thread and I was able to get there. It was just like it was before. :)

epicamends

The mediabase thread gives me that error if I try to go to the new posts in it since my last visit, but it only does that on my iPhone (regular version and mobile version). So I've had to just click on the last page of the thread & manually search for where I left off. It's only done that to me for the mediabase thread, though. I figured it must have something to do with the number of pages that thread has.

carriesfan123

There are certain parts of the forum. Like I can't get to the chart talk or the entertainment forum, but I can get to this and the chat section? I tried restarting my computer, but the problem is persisting.