Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ticketmaster Fan Reviews

PRGuy79

I think fans are really reacting to Carrie's interaction with the entire arena. I love the fact that she talks about the importance of making eye contact with the folks in the back of the venue because she remembers what it was like to spend money to attend a concert and sit way back there. That concern for EVERY fan's experience, and the obviously impressive visual effects and always top-notch vocals make for an amazing show.

bearball49

The only complaints I saw were about the music overwhelming Carrie at times. Maybe they did not have a proper sound check, but oddly enough, others attending the same venue were nuts about it. Maybe a seating issue? Another party left because of the lights......while most are enthused about the lights, there are those negatively affected by them. They said they had little advance notice....the lobby. They left early and claimed others did as well. Guess you really can not give everyone the optimum experience, but I feel Carrie sure is trying.

thunder92

I can see how lights would have an affect on some people. It prob wasn't because they didn't like the lights but more because they were getting headaches and such from them

Schrodinger

I can see how lights would have an affect on some people. It prob wasn't because they didn't like the lights but more because they were getting headaches and such from them

I'd have that happen a couple of times, but the pain would have to make me puke before I'd even consider leaving. Of course if that happened, people around me might move. :cool:

Mirasa45A

I don't see how the lights would bother anyone....I mean they looked cooler, but it wasn't anymore glaring than any other concert as far as that goes. :/

Hill, did you post your concert review yet ? I want to know your opinion about the concert since you are a big country music fan and you were there at the beginning of Carrie's career.