Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tom Hiddleston To Play Country Icon Hank Williams, And Will Sing As Well

Naco1776

The Avengers star Tom Hiddleston will play Country & Western legend Hank Williams in I Saw The Light, a film that Marc Abraham will direct and which has come together as a co-production between RatPac Entertainment, Bron Studios, and Creative Wealth Media Finance, all of which will fund the film. Abraham wrote the script based on the Colin Escott biography of Williams and Aaron L. Gilbert will produce with Brett Ratner, G. Marq Rosell and Abraham. Ratner’s partner, James Packer, will be exec producer.

'Avengers' Star Tom Hiddleston To Play Country Icon Hank Williams In Movie

lizcarlo

He has similar look. Hopefully he can act. I have never seen him act. Hopefully its done well.

lizcarlo

Its good to hear he is great actor. Hank Williams and one other male country artists has special place in my heart. I grew up with my dad singing his songs. He use to sing Hey Good Lookin to my mom lol He was my dad favorite make country artist of that era. He is mine as well.

lolita55

Its good to hear he is great actor. Hank Williams and one other male country artists has special place in my heart. I grew up with my dad singing his songs. He use to sing Hey Good Lookin to my mom lol He was my dad favorite make country artist of that era. He is mine as well.

My dad is in his fifties, and he loves Hank Williams, so did my grandpa..