Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 100 Power Gold in Country Radio

maddkat

Staff member
interesting article about this years power gold songs ( Carrie has 5 in the top 100) and the dominance of a few men on country radio

Last edited:

tgbrinker

At least radio-wise, we can make a strong case that the 5 on this list (all held over from last year’s version as well) are Carrie’s signature radio songs. I like how there’s one from each past album as well!

BHC
AAG
UI
BA
CB

I wish SITW snuck in that Top 100 as well

maddkat

Staff member
power gold list for 2021 is out and Carrie as the same 5 as last year - 4 in the top 44, only 7 songs by solo females on the list

simonplay

^ I see 5 songs by Carrie and 1 by Miranda, what is the other song by a solo female artist? I just wake up... lol

txacar

^Bebe Rexha, I suppose. Only other females I see are with Lady A and Thompson Square.

simonplay

^ yes, but that is not "solo" females. I think Donna just counted the solo Miranda's songs from last year but one of them is not there anymore. So it's 6 songs by solo females.