Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UK Daily Mail: A Stylish Carrie Underwood Braves the NY Cold for a Basketball Game

teesharky

RT @KnicksFanZone: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at ...: Despite being wrapped up warm ... Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online (expand
expanding.gif
)

Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online

A stylish Carrie Underwood braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 4:58 PM on 28th January 2011

The freezing New York temperatures didn't stop Carrie Underwood from looking her usual stylish self last night.
Despite being wrapped
up warm against the cold, the 27-year-old singer looked stunning as she arrived to watch the New York Knicks basketball team with husband Mike Fisher.

article-0-0CF1C7D2000005DC-216_468x662.jpg
All smiles: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she arrives at Madison Square Garden with husband Mike Fisher for the New York Knicks basketball last night

Dressed in a black jacket, black jeans, and knee length boots and a white patterned scarf, the American Idol winner couldn't stop smiling.

Read more: Carrie Underwood looks stylish as she braves the New York cold for a date at the basketball | Mail Online

more at site--------------------------------------------*****

Kizmet311

Ooh, thanks for these! I think Mike looks so gloomy because he doesn't like the paparazzi, lol. Carrie and he both look gorgeous.

Gator

Glad to see Carrie and Mike out and having a great time -- together! Carrie is gorgeous, as always! Mike and Carrie are such a gorgeous couple. Oh, and I love Carrie's scarf! :cool:

utlovescarrie

Is the UK Daily Mail really a British paper/online site? If so - this is great because it also talks about Soul Surfer. I agree about Mike - he looks happy when he isn't being followed by cameras.

utlovescarrie

yes they are a big paper in the UK.
I thought so!! Too cool about the exposure. Bet Mike just wanted to hit the guy and Carrie actually is smiling but it doesn't look like a happy smile as much as a "smile for the camera, don't slip on these heels in this ice/snow, smile, idiot go away so I can get out of this cold, smile" Smile.

Carrieflattsfan

I know Mike and Carrie are an extremely famous couple who should expect paparazzi, but I can't help but feel bad for both of them sometimes. Mike always has a miserable/sad look on his face when he's caught on camera, and Carrie almost looks like she wants to cry at times. :(