Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultimate Song countdown--Need more submissions

countrymusicfan15

Hey Team, Marie2011 and Carriefan13 will be counting down ALL of Carrie's songs for us!! but....they need more rankings! less than 2 weeks to send in your lists. It is a little time consuming, but if you just do a little each day, it's not so bad :) I just copied and pasted the master list and went through and color-coded it (i.e. blue font for my 10-ranked songs, red for 9, green for 8, and so on).

So far, only about 4 submissions have been received. Let's try for at least 20! Marie2011 and Carriefan13 have already invested a lot of time in this.

Thanks!!

Here's the link to the original thread: http://www.carriefans.com/forums/carrie-underwood-chat/158686-20-14-ultimate-carrie-songs.html

Marie2011

And if you decide to do it in a word document like Countymusicfan15 did please pm your list to Carriefan123 since I can't get word on mobile and my laptop isn't working