Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unbearable Sadness

Smokyiiis

Lost my beloved father yesterday and can't seem to climb out of this depressive hole that I've found myself in. I was trying to write the obituary and couldn't even concentrate long enough to coomplete it. I will have to try again later. Can ya'll please hold me up in some prayers? Thank you.

Marie2011

So sorry for your lost ; your family, father friends, your friends, and those who met your dad will be in my prayers.

jaylee50

Smokyiiis, so sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved father. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
May your memories of your father keep you warm in the Winter
and cool in the Summer.

Suellen

Sorry to hear about your father; I will say a prayer for your father tonight and keep you and your family in my thoughts.

Smokyiiis

Thank you all. I will meet with the funeral home tomorrow but from what I've heard Ft Sam National Cemetery is one week behind on interments. He won all sorts of medals including Purple Heart in Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia and wanted to be buried there. I honestly pray they will be able to do this more quickly.

cassie2

Staff member
Cindy,I believe when we lose a loved one here on earth, we gain an angel in heaven that watches over us. May you take comfort in knowing that you have an angel to watch over you now. I extend my most sincere condolences to you and your family. May the precious memories of your father live in your heart always. I will add you and your family to my pray list.

opry051008

I am so sorry for your loss. Sounds like your father was a hero to many, he used his time on this earth helping others. Always remember, and I truly believe, that this is our temporary home and you will see him again so keep holding on. You and your family will be in my prayers.

Smokyiiis

I hold him close within my heart
And there he will remain
To walk with me throughout my life
Until we meet again

RIP Daddy
Col R G Shaw (Mar 7 1930 - Jan 4 2014)

DizzyDollyDee

I immediately lifted you and those you love and those who loved him in prayer when I read your request. May God's loving presence comfort you, His perfect peace restore you and His promise of eternal life sustain you during this sad sad time of loss. All of us have or will go through this terribly hard trial in our lifetime and can feel your pain. The fact you knew to ask for prayers was a comfort to me!! God be with you!