Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undrwood9098's Requesting Area

undrwood9098

To my surprise, I'm getting requests for my siggies. So, after some thought, I figured I'd move my siggy-shop to a request thread so I can give people exactly what they want. :)

So, if you could please...
Screen name:
Pictures (no maximum amount):
Siggy? Avatar? Wallpaper?:
Text:
Color theme? Any other details? (not required):

No credit is needed or required; just enjoy them! :)

Here's some of my recent work:
27431d1295743371-siggy-giveaways-pocarriesig-jpg

27437d1296334644-siggy-giveaways-idoltoicon-jpg

27439d1296365216-siggy-giveaways-youwontfindthis-jpg

27440d1296365217-siggy-giveaways-crazydreams-jpg

27441d1296445423-siggy-giveaways-tapfu-jpg

If anyone is interested, I use multiple programs (depending on what I'm making), but it'll almost always be Gimp 2.6. I also (sometimes) use FotoFlexer, Lunapic, and Photoshop. :)

1, 2, 3 -- request!

undrwood9098

Here you go, m.chill! :) Hope this is what you wanted. Let me know if you want anything changed.
Enjoy!

27456d1297023649-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-mchillwallpaper-jpg

Attachments

• mchillwallpaper.jpg
    mchillwallpaper.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 64

m.chill99

Name: m.chill99
Pictures: Fox's Glee Pictures & Images | GleeImages.com - Promotional, Photoshoots, Captures...
Fox's Glee Pictures & Images | GleeImages.com - Promotional, Photoshoots, Captures...
Fox's Glee Pictures & Images | GleeImages.com - Promotional, Photoshoots, Captures...
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 1/16/11 - 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals/00002
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 1/16/11 - 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals/00009 07
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 1/16/11 - 68th Annual Golden Globe Awards - Arrivals/00009
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 12/06/10 - American Country Awards - Press Room/051
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - 12/06/10 - American Country Awards - Press Room/071
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - Last additions/00002
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - "Play On" - Album Shoot/2eowew1
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - "Play On" - Album Shoot/k1uo09
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - Nashville Session/001
Carrie-Underwood.Org/Gallery - A Part Of Carrie-Underwood.Org - Holiday Special Promo Shoot/00003
Sorry there are so many pics! You said no maximum!
Wallpaper please:)
Text: The top 2 essentials in life
Sorry if there are so many pics!!!! Thanks:) You rock!

undrwood9098

Here's your wallpaper, mchill! I hope you like it. I had to cut a couple picture just because of the space capacity in the picture, so I'm really sorry about that! Let me know if you want anything else done differently. :) Enjoy!

27465d1297295368-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-mchillwallpaper-jpg

Attachments

• mchillwallpaper.jpg
    mchillwallpaper.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 54

m.chill99

Here's your wallpaper, mchill! I hope you like it. I had to cut a couple picture just because of the space capacity in the picture, so I'm really sorry about that! Let me know if you want anything else done differently. :) Enjoy!

27465d1297295368-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-mchillwallpaper-jpg

Thank you so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, SOOOOOO much!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!