Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Undrwood9098's Requesting Area

undrwood9098

CFF -- here's the wallpaper. :) I'll make the blend tonight!

27480d1297727402-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-rascalflattswallpaper-jpg

Attachments

• RascalFlattsWallpaper.jpg
    RascalFlattsWallpaper.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 75

undrwood9098

Here you go! :) I stretched it out so it may seem a tad bit pixelated in most areas, but I made sure it didn't look all discombobulated and all. :)

27481d1297730761-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-rascalflatts-jpg

Attachments

• RascalFlatts.jpg
    RascalFlatts.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 75

undrwood9098

Sorry this took me so long! I was only able to include a few shots of RF because it was too difficult to crop some to a point where it just looked to "jaggedy" and too pixelated to present. Sorry about this!
Hope you still like this one. :) Let me know if you want anything changed, or if you'd like a completely different one!

27492d1297907439-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-cffrascalflattsblend-jpg

Attachments

• CFFRascalFlattsblend.jpg
    CFFRascalFlattsblend.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 71

Carrieflattsfan

Sorry this took me so long! I was only able to include a few shots of RF because it was too difficult to crop some to a point where it just looked to "jaggedy" and too pixelated to present. Sorry about this!
Hope you still like this one. :) Let me know if you want anything changed, or if you'd like a completely different one!

27492d1297907439-undrwood9098s-requesting-area-cffrascalflattsblend-jpg

Oh my gosh, I love love LOVE it!!! Thank you so much.:D:D

Carrieflattsfan

Hey there!

Do you make animated avatars?:D

If so, I'd like an animated avatar (or siggy, if that's easier for you) using Carrie's part, where it starts & shows her closing her eyes/blinking. Starts at 0:19 in the video. If you can't do it, it's no problem though.:D

undrwood9098

Here you go! Sorry this took so long -- I was in North Carolina on a trip and didn't have enough time.

I can't get it small enough to fit into an avi, so it's set as a siggy. Sorry if that was too inconvenient for you :( Hope you like it, though!

GIFSoup

Carrieflattsfan

Here you go! Sorry this took so long -- I was in North Carolina on a trip and didn't have enough time.

I can't get it small enough to fit into an avi, so it's set as a siggy. Sorry if that was too inconvenient for you :( Hope you like it, though!

GIFSoup

Hey,

So sorry I didn't respond earlier, but I love this! I haven't figured out how to upload the siggy so it's animated instead of a
still picture though. Can you help?:confused:

undrwood9098

Carrieflattsfan

I honestly have no idea. You could send me the link/the picture on here or over a PM on here, and I can try and make it larger on here. :)

I figured it out, thanks! I created an account at GifSoup, but I don't understand how to put in the times. It won't allow me to put in something like "17" or "017."
Then at the bottom, it says apply, but I can't hit the button (not a premium member), and I should be able to preview it?:confused:

undrwood9098

I figured it out, thanks! I created an account at GifSoup, but I don't understand how to put in the times. It won't allow me to put in something like "17" or "017."
Then at the bottom, it says apply, but I can't hit the button (not a premium member), and I should be able to preview it?:confused:

I think you have to scroll down further past the "apply" button to hit an "okay" button, which will then give you the preview. :)

Carrieflattsfan

GIFSoup

None of the links worked, but I noticed you had the siggy on your post. Do you remember how you did that?;)